The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Completed Brotherhood's SP :h:

Really liked it. Well worth buying.
Original post by AugustWestie
:eek: How did you get into my house?

Oops, I meant 'my'. Haha, my bad.
Just found all the glyphs in Brotherhood. Just like in AC2, a few of them creeped me out. The phone call in cluster 8 in particular unnerved me quite a bit. The AC series always makes me paranoid with their crazy conspiracies :tongue:
Original post by badger-man
Just found all the glyphs in Brotherhood. Just like in AC2, a few of them creeped me out. The phone call in cluster 8 in particular unnerved me quite a bit. The AC series always makes me paranoid with their crazy conspiracies :tongue:

Ah, that's something else I need to do. Forgot about those. Also it turns out I still need to kill someone with a broom. :tongue:
I got the job at Deloitte! :gthumb:
Reply 105
Original post by Brotherhood

:five:
Congratulations:biggrin:
Reply 106
Still no email, anyone else having the same problem?

well done, how was the final round interview? i got one at goldman sachs - and they said when i advanced from the 1st rtound "this second round will be more about investment banking"

being from a CS background i bottled it, and went to where i am now instead lol!
Original post by jermaindefoe
well done, how was the final round interview? i got one at goldman sachs - and they said when i advanced from the 1st rtound "this second round will be more about investment banking"

being from a CS background i bottled it, and went to where i am now instead lol!

Went alright. E-tray fine, some judgement calls but no rush, email I was pushed to the end but that was fine too but didn't make any notes for my interview.

Spent ages the night before preparing commercial awareness and competencies and allsorts and only got asked to talk through my email, one question to clarify something, and a couple of general questions about my A-level choices and why I want to be an accountant. Disappointed I didn't get a choice to impress! Although it was a nice chat, I was expecting more. Asked her loads and she talked a fair bit. Guess I can't complain now. :biggrin:
L.A. Noire just arrived. :biggrin: Can't play it until tonight though. :frown:

Competition, I see... what department's that with?

Congrats, though! :biggrin:
Original post by AugustWestie
L.A. Noire just arrived. :biggrin: Can't play it until tonight though. :frown:

Enjoy - I'm hearing very good things of it so far!
bigmo7
x

O2, £16.13/month for 24 months (after redemption), 100 mins, 500 text, 500MB mobile internet, free HTC Desire S :holmes: I'd need to buy out £45 of my current contract, though.

I'm getting a call back from Phones4U to give say yes/no at 2.30... :holmes:

:congrats:

Original post by Illusionary
O2, £16.13/month for 24 months (after redemption), 100 mins, 500 text, 500MB mobile internet, free HTC Desire S :holmes: I'd need to buy out £45 of my current contract, though.

£45 buyout is nothing if you spread it across 24 months. :holmes:
Did 1 hour of revision. Time to play L.A. Noire until I go out :mmm:
Original post by badger-man
Did 1 hour of revision. Time to play L.A. Noire until I go out :mmm:

:facepalm2:
Original post by spikeymike

Original post by spikeymike
:facepalm2:

Is that for giving up on revision, or for having done any at all before playing LA Noire? :p:

Bought the phone :biggrin:
Is that for giving up on revision, or for having done any at all before playing LA Noire? :p:

Bought the phone :biggrin:

For giving up on revision. :p:

:gthumb:
Competition, I see... what department's that with?

Congrats, though! :biggrin:

Enjoy - I'm hearing very good things of it so far!

Audit. :smile:
Reply 118
Yoooooooooooooooo
I need a strong fifa 11 player to play with online to test my newfound power:colondollar:

Latest