Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Sony Playstation Society IV

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :facepalm2:

I don't have much will power when it comes to revision.

It was sooooo worth it though. L.A. Noire is, so far, one of the greatest games I've played in a while. It definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea, but for me it is incredible. I'm going to stop playing it for a week though as I really do need to revise.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Audit.
    are you a qualified accountant like acca / aca or grad training scheme? sorry for being nosey
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    are you a qualified accountant like acca / aca or grad training scheme? sorry for being nosey
    Haha, nah, no experience. It's a grad scheme. Gonna be all new to me.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    O2, £16.13/month for 24 months (after redemption), 100 mins, 500 text, 500MB mobile internet, free HTC Desire S :holmes: I'd need to buy out £45 of my current contract, though.

I'm getting a call back from Phones4U to give say yes/no at 2.30... :holmes:
    Guess that's pretty good if you don't think use that many minutes. You must be able to get some cashback on top of that from TCB or Quidco surely? :holmes:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Guess that's pretty good if you don't think use that many minutes. You must be able to get some cashback on top of that from TCB or Quidco surely? :holmes:
    mw2 tonight?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yamamotootsu)
    I need a strong fifa 11 player to play with online to test my newfound power
    I'm up for the challenge

Silverworm is my PSN.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    mw2 tonight?
    Dunno if I cba with MW2 anymore tbh...it's just got to the point where it's boring now...most people on there are **** and gameplay is getting seriously repetitive

A bit bored with my PS3 overall tbh...
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if I cba with MW2 anymore tbh...it's just got to the point where it's boring now...most people on there are **** and gameplay is getting seriously repetitive

A bit bored with my PS3 overall tbh...
    that is most definitely an 'allow you' moment ...
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    that is most definitely an 'allow you' moment ...
    :mmm:

I might play a bit of zombies but that's it...be honest though; when we play in a party, MW2 isn't even a challenge...we get the odd clan but thats about it.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anywhere local I can pick up a cheap monitor, or anyone maybe selling one?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

I might play a bit of zombies but that's it...be honest though; when we play in a party, MW2 isn't even a challenge...we get the odd clan but thats about it.
    yeh very true, i guess its because the game is old. i am up for zombies later if there is a slot free, so long as we dont start at 12 or later as we take 4 hours or so to die, and i get really tired
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Do you know anywhere local I can pick up a cheap monitor, or anyone maybe selling one?
    nope, sorry. phone pfizer im sure they will have one you can have seeing as over 4000 computers will no longer be in use
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    nope, sorry. phone pfizer im sure they will have one you can have seeing as over 4000 computers will no longer be in use
    My dad's going fishing at the weekend...wonder if he's going to the lakes near there... :teehee:
    Thanks anyway
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    right, rapidshare has gone up to a tenner a month which i cba to pay for,

how does newsgroups works and can someone give me some pointers? thanks
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone could just could play Black Ops tonight?

:getmecoat:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    How about COD4? Or Motorstorm? Need a break from revision...
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, these free games that are going to be available to download... I'm thinking of getting Wipeout and inFamous, do they seem like reasonable picks?
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    So, these free games that are going to be available to download... I'm thinking of getting Wipeout and inFamous, do they seem like reasonable picks?
    is there a list? can i have a link if so plse!
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    is there a list? can i have a link if so plse!
    What? I would have thought you guys would have discussed this days ago!

Link: http://uk.playstation.com/welcomeback/

PS3 games are 2 from:

Little Big Planet
    Wipeout HD
    inFamous
    Some Ratchet And Clank PSN game
    Dead Nation
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    wipeout....well if you have played any that came before it then its the exact same but new tracks, better graphics and better well everything lol, if not its essentially a racer with weapons and I think its very good

infamous....one criticism of mine was there is little replay value you in it, once you complete it there is no real appeal to do so again in my oppinion, that said its a very interesting twisty turny plot, with great gameplay - i especially like how you can upgrade his powers to let him zoom along the train lines round the city

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 29, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.