The Student Room Group

The Sony Playstation Society IV

We're always at the top of the Gaming forum, we may as well be a sticky. :mmm: Click here to join. :awesome:

As usual, this is the place for all PS3 related discussion. Feel free to post your PSN ID in this thread, I'll update this post with a list of TSR PS3 users. When you invite TSR users to be friends on the PSN, please say that you're from TSR in your invite, so that they know that it isn't some random person adding them. :p:

You can find all of our recommended PS3 and PSN games from the wiki ----------> HERE <--------------------, as well as troubleshooting.

TSR Username (A-L) / PSN ID :u:

Spoiler

TSR Username (M-Z) / PSN ID :u:

Spoiler

(credit to spikeymike for originally writing this OP :smile:)
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wooo!
Reply 2
Closed for another 40 posts :wink:
Reply 3
10,003 posts :awesome:

damn mo getting last post, I thought I had it

edit: 10,004, but that shouldn't count as it was illusionary :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
And... go :biggrin:

Twice in a row now :king1:
Reply 5
Original post by Illusionary
Closed for another 40 posts :wink:

We went to 10003 :biggrin: I was 10001 and you were 10000 again :colonhash: You were hovering weren't you :hmmm:
Reply 6
lol at least I got the last post. hehe
Original post by bigmo7

Actually, he robbed you of that too. :awesome:

... :console:
Reply 8
And... go :biggrin:

Twice in a row now :king1:

I suspect foul play :colonhash:
Although you didn't lock it straight away, so we'll let you off there

Original post by bigmo7

Nope, Illusionary added another :colonhash:
I had 9993. Looked away, refreshed and the next 7 posts had been done and Illusionary had done it...

On topic. Don't reckon i can wangle spending £30 on a game as i am planning epic holiday so every penny counts...
Hmmmmm..... May see if ASDA have it cheap this weekend as i do blag staff discount there and they're normally cheap as well.
:king1: most posts / spam in the last thread - illusionary has truely shown he is a dark horse and cannot be trusted - i repeat - CANNOT BE TRUSTED!
Reply 11
Original post by MHorman
I had 9993. Looked away, refreshed and the next 7 posts had been done and Illusionary had done it...

On topic. Don't reckon i can wangle spending £30 on a game as i am planning epic holiday so every penny counts...
Hmmmmm..... May see if ASDA have it cheap this weekend as i do blag staff discount there and they're normally cheap as well.

In Asia £30 will last you a week of food :smile: Assuming you're eating at the right places :wink:
Reply 12
subscribed and my psn idea as never mentioned it before is Beelzeboss101

in tribute to my tenacious d faze lol
Reply 13
Original post by jermaindefoe

:king1: most posts / spam in the last thread - illusionary has truely shown he is a dark horse and cannot be trusted - i repeat - CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

I didn't cheat :no: That was a completely fair attempt at 10k :hmmmm2:
Reply 14
:party::party2::woo::woo::woo:

Good work guys! How long before PS3 Society V? :awesome:
Reply 15
you couldn't even let me have the last post :sad:
Reply 16
Original post by dhr90
:party::party2::woo::woo::woo:

Good work guys! How long before PS3 Society V? :awesome:

If PSN never goes down again...a very long time...:p:
I didn't cheat :no: That was a completely fair attempt at 10k :hmmmm2:

lol only jesting :tongue:

i was just wondering, is there anyway you can see old accounts? i was wondering if my old 'rickilambert' account was knocking about? or if it was tied to this one
Reply 18
5th top poster in III :awesome:
Reply 19

Maybe he is the real Darth Vadar secretly controlling a small section of a forum rather than the Empire? :tongue:

Original post by kuks
In Asia £30 will last you a week of food :smile: Assuming you're eating at the right places :wink:

£30 will last me a week and a half in the UK for food :biggrin: Shame I'm boring and never go out though :getmecoat:

Latest