The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Munnsie
dunno who you think you are to call me a moron, but frankly rihanna is above average

.... That's the point, derp-a-saurus.
Reply 61
Original post by LewDacris
I want all the beautiful black women out there to hold your heads high. DO NOT let something like this get to you. DO not believe it. YOU are ALL beautiful. The same as every other race, no less no more. Lets stop trying to put people in categories

So ALL black women are beautiful, even the ugly ones? Is this the same for white and asian people?
Original post by FutureMedicalDoctor
Stupidity is in the mind/eye of the beholder...:wink:

I don't see how you can use the term 'average characteristic' appropiately if you haven't met every black woman in the world.

lern2sample.
He posts pictures of what he thinks are "unattractive" black people, implying that he feels black people cannot be attractive.
Reply 64
Original post by Munnsie

Spoiler

mmhmm, how unattractive right?

absolute bulls*** tbh, often i find black girls to be more attractive than white girls lol

:facepalm:

Stop attacking straw men. No one is for a second suggesting there aren't attractive black women, you are just misrepresenting the argument. Either that or you just can't read properly.
'Average' women means just that, average. Not Beyonce or Rihanna, they are stunning, and this is not what this post is about. I personally think it's BS that black women on average are less attractive, but people are entitled to their opinion and preferences vary from person to person.

Beauty is subjective after all, the researcher was probably expressing an opinion disguised as scientific fact which is why people are so outraged about it.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
lern2sample.

No, but seriously how you can you judge an 'average' characteristic if you haven't met every black woman in the world? Hmm?
No, but seriously how you can you judge an 'average' characteristic if you haven't met every black woman in the world? Hmm?

Right, okay, you have to be trolling. Nobody is this ****ing stupid.
Reply 68
Perhaps he should conduct a study on why east asian men are not seen as attractive as a whole.... I would be very interested to see his "ideas" on this phenomenon ...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
so many "internet tough guys" up on this thread.

its a thread, on the internet...stop getting so touchy and saying **** to insult people
Reply 70
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
I personally think it's BS that black women on average are less attractive, but people are entitled to their opinion and preferences vary from person to person.
The study proves that is likely the opinion of most people.

Beauty is subjective after all, the researcher was probably expressing an opinion disguised as scientific fact which is why people are so outraged about it.

How is it 'just an opinion' when it is backed by scientific research?

If you take a large sample of people it makes findings easier to generalise to the population as a whole. If you only sampled two women then you would have a strong argument.
Right, okay, you have to be trolling. Nobody is this ****ing stupid.

Love how you're avoiding the question and sustaining to insults, class.
Original post by Stefan1991
The study proves that is likely the opinion of most people.

How is it 'just an opinion' when it is backed by scientific research?

I don't see how testosterone levels are a measure of beauty? If someone can explain that to me then I'll listen.
Love how you're avoiding the question and sustaining to insults, class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_%28statistics%29

Now go away.
Reply 75
I don't see how testosterone levels are a measure of beauty? If someone can explain that to me then I'll listen.

Another straw man *sighhh* :rolleyes:

One of the worst statistical practices. Simply, the result cannot in any way be reliable.

Love how you're telling me to go away and you quoted me first.

Ewww, still doesn't change the fact they are black.
Original post by dinatchernych
Ewww, still doesn't change the fact they are black.

Lmfao. Of course everyone in your race is perfect. Of course.

Grow up and get over your ignorance.

Can't believe subjective and racist *******s still exist.
Reply 79
Oh look, another moron who doesn't understand the concept of average.

For someone who probably prides himself on being fairly clever, you do spend an awful lot of your energy entering entirely pointless and unnecessary discussions

Latest

Trending

Trending