The Student Room Group

Official official gcse biology unit 3! Aqa gcse bly3h

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Okay how many marks was question 6, the skeletal one, and the lung blood miligrams shi**
Original post by watercolour
i think i did alright in that.
what the **** was up with skeletal and lung blood milligrams and ****?
i cant even remember the question but i mentioned that aerobic respiration used up oxygen that the blood supplied via haemoglobin so the concentration would be higher in the blood cells leaving the lungs as they hadn't been distributed to the cells.. **** me. question 6 was ****.

I put something like oxygen diffuses out of capillaries into the skeletal muscle cells, then it is used to make energy in the mitochondria.
and that there is no source of oxygen in the muscles.
Reply 62
Why cant large volumes of oxygen be in water?
It Was Incredibly Hard..!!! Most People Who Sat in Our School Found It To Be Difficult Aswell
What did you guys put for the 5 mark For the Micro-Villi Question ??
Original post by king101
Yeah thats right :smile:, For the graph one, I just couldnt take the last pages :frown:, just drew a line going to 50 :frown:

it was meant to go to 34 i think
Reply 65
does absorption use diffusion, HELP!!!!
the question that was like, what is substance X, was it methane? and it was 70%?
Reply 67
This paper was leaked, the grade boundaries will most likely go down. Depends if theirs any trouble that arises during the time.
Reply 68
Original post by MxDarknessx
It Was Incredibly Hard..!!! Most People Who Sat in Our School Found It To Be Difficult Aswell

That was the only high mark question that was easy..
Original post by Naik100
Why cant large volumes of oxygen be in water?

no haemoglobin to bond to.
Reply 70
did anyone put fusarium for a product in a fermenter?
Reply 71
why does so little oxygen dissolve in water?
does absorption use diffusion?
Original post by MxDarknessx

large surface area, thin wall, rich capillary supply, lots of mitochondria for active transport ATP energy :smile:
Original post by ktlaurenroe
the question that was like, what is substance X, was it methane? and it was 70%?

yes and yes
Reply 74

It was definately 70% but i put ethanol :s because it was asking for the products that came out, Im probably wrong but ah well
Reply 75
Original post by ju1c
This paper was leaked, the grade boundaries will most likely go down. Depends if theirs any trouble that arises during the time.

The paper was leaked wtf? What do you mean?..

That's what I got. :smile:
I didn't even do the last question...

How much do they expect us to be able to read in 45 minutes!?
Reply 77
why does so little oxygen dissolve in water?
does absorption use diffusion?

Can anyone help?

I Got 70% Tooo :biggrin:
Reply 79
I found it reaally hard :frown: and i need 91 UMS for an A* but only 51 for an A
weird..
there was a question on dialysis and kidney transplant too

Quick Reply

Latest