The Student Room Group

AQA GCE Unit 1 Economics 20th May - Discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

90 UMS! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 221
Only got 53 :\ well disappointed thought i did alot better, definitely will be resitting in january anybody got any tips? :frown:
Reply 222
Original post by SecretDuck
Actually, I did the right thing on Unit 1. I got an A on Unit 1 and a C on Unit 2.

Really odd, as my Unit 1 essay wasn't finished properly and Unit 2 was finished on time with a proper conclusion. Again, odd.

Same man i got 80 ums in ECON 1 and thought i did ****, but in ECON 2 i thought i destroyed the exam and got 68 :frown: going for a remark though something smells fishy.
Reply 223
80 UMS but got 90 on Unit 2 :smile:
Original post by goats
Same man i got 80 ums in ECON 1 and thought i did ****, but in ECON 2 i thought i destroyed the exam and got 68 :frown: going for a remark though something smells fishy.

I'm gonna recall the papers and find out that went right in Unit 1 and what went wrong in Unit 2. Got 68 on Unit 2 too.
Reply 225
Apparently I got 50/50 on the data response, pretty pleased.
Reply 226
How much does it cost to get the papers back?
Looked at the breakdown of my marks for this paper.

Multiple Choice - 20/25
Data Response - 5, 8, 12 and 18

Looks like I'm the master of the 5/8/12 mark questions! Yay!
Though, my Unit 2 m/c and essay still need more work...
Reply 228
Hi, i know people were refusing to put this paper up before, but will anyone put it up now? :smile:
Reply 229
Anyone got the paper please put it up
Reply 230
Does anyone have this paper? If so please could you post it up or inbox me it? :smile:
Original post by prada1234
Does anyone have this paper? If so please could you post it up or inbox me it? :smile:
hi i managed to scan it in and upload it for you :smile:

Reply 232
Original post by King of the Jungle
hi i managed to scan it in and upload it for you :smile:

Thanks for doing this :smile:, but for some reason it wouldnt open?
Does anyone also have the Jan 2012 micro and macro papers?
Original post by prada1234
Thanks for doing this :smile:, but for some reason it wouldnt open?
Does anyone also have the Jan 2012 micro and macro papers?

Hi sorry for the late reply. I manage to get the Jan 2012 micro and macro and i have got the June 2011 paper. It will be attach and there will be a pdf logo next to it.
Reply 234
Does anyone have the multiple choice answers for unit 2 so i can check if mine are correct? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending