The Student Room Group

Girls, would u ever initiate a kiss with a guy at a club.....?

I met a girl at a club the other night, 32 years old, lovely girl, incredible ass. So at first I didn't think she was interested and was just sort of playing the charm offensive, being nice etc. Then I asked her to dance when they played Hotel California and I gave a bit of a teasing cos she didn't knwo the song. Anyway, I had a dance and then walked off to the side and she grabbed me to dance again.

So I didn't actually kiss her but maybe I should have? I just wasn't sure if she was interested in me physically, I mean I'm not bad looking but you know normally, you can tell if a girl wants to kiss you. I mean, it seems unlikely that she was shy at 32 but would you always expect a guy to kiss you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe you should have gone in for an ass grab? If it was that incredible of an ass?
Reply 2
You pussy! She was ripe!
Reply 3
You should have just raped her in the hope that Ken Clarke will be the judge.
You're a plonker.
Reply 5
MILF I guess?
Reply 6
Gay boi pussied out.
Reply 7
I would've made her feel young again. :sexface:
I like it a lot when the girl initiates.
I didn't know 32 year olds were girls! Is that a good or a bad thing?
Reply 10
Original post by SugarPuffs
Maybe you should have gone in for an ass grab? If it was that incredible of an ass?

what film is that in your sig please? looks funny:smile:
I find women/girls who can initiate kisses, sex etc incredibly attractive. A woman/girl girl who can take initiative and tell you what to do is plain sexy, it adds excitement.
(edited 12 years ago)
If you are ever unsure, just ask her politely if you have permission to kiss her.
Reply 13
Original post by Cura
Gay boi pussied out.

I didn't pussy out, I did grab her ass and she kind of pulled away I think, lol. She was sending mixed messages
I kissed the guy, last time I was flirting with someone.
So yeah, girls do kiss first sometimes.
Buuut, I think you could have , come on, she grabbed you to come back over her.
No time to think of mixed messages in that kind of situation, you just have to take a chance HA
What kind of clubs do you go to? I've never been to a club that played hotel california...
Reply 16
Original post by littlepotatoe
I kissed the guy, last time I was flirting with someone.
So yeah, girls do kiss first sometimes.
Buuut, I think you could have , come on, she grabbed you to come back over her.
No time to think of mixed messages in that kind of situation, you just have to take a chance HA

actually I exaggerate, she didn't grab me, she sort of reached for my hand. She as a right lil' hottie. But then I kind of touched her bum and waist and she sort of pulled away, not sure what she was doing Any idea?
Original post by Anonymous
actually I exaggerate, she didn't grab me, she sort of reached for my hand. She as a right lil' hottie. But then I kind of touched her bum and waist and she sort of pulled away, not sure what she was doing Any idea?

Well she still reached for you. Anyway its too late innit, next time just take a chance!
Original post by Anonymous

Well you should have put this in your original post, and also, it seems clear now that if you had tried to kiss her you'd have probably got a slap :biggrin:
I've been kissed by a girl several times....so yes...they do :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending