The Student Room Group

Sport science to Physiotherapy

Hey to all who read :smile:

Ive got a degree in sport and exercise science and im wanting to become a physiotherapist. What is the best way to do this without taking a second degree or would I have to take a second degree in order to do this.

I feel very confused and lot at the mo. Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks Liz x
hiya

you do need to take another degree to become a physio, even with your sports science degree, but you can go in on MSc and its a 2 year course. do check out the universities that do MSc too and you'd stand a very good chance at getting in.

love Denise
Reply 2
Original post by denisewoosey
hiya

you do need to take another degree to become a physio, even with your sports science degree, but you can go in on MSc and its a 2 year course. do check out the universities that do MSc too and you'd stand a very good chance at getting in.

love Denise

Hello, me again

Im still having trouble getting on to a bsc or msc course in physiotherapy. Does anyone know what I can do to change this misfortune. I have a degree in sport science which I got in 2010, but yet no universities are letting me onto there courses. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks Lizzo

xx
Hey,

I am aware that some MSc Physio courses only let BSc Physios on. You may want to check the universities websites or give them a call.

Also do you have work experience?
can come to my uni love nasir x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending