The Student Room Group

AQA Philosophy AS - Tolerance and God and the World

Is anybody else taking this exam on Tuesday?

How are you revising for it?

I cannot seem to find anything on this module online it's like we're the only college doing this course.
Reply 1
Im doing the same exam. I've typed up my own notes and been reading them over and over so that I understand it. I also have made spider diagrams for each topic.
N try this website it has notes for each topic in tolerance but nothing for God and the world
http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/philosophy/resources-as.asp
Reply 2
Im doing these modules as well. I've been doing spider grams and alot of past papers from http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/humanities/philosophy_materials.php?id=10&prev=10
However I find the mark schemes really vague and alot of the suggested answers don't seem to be mentioned in my textbook
Reply 3
I'm doing tolerance! My other module is on "The Value of art". I'm basically just doing a lot of essays and going to alot of extra revision classes.
Reply 4
Does anyone have any tolerance or knowledge of the external world notes?
Reply 5
I'm doing God and the World (but also Knowledge of the External World)
I'm just reading my Michael Lacewing book (probably not a lot of good recommeding it now) and writing out notes. I also make spider diagrams and posters :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by 05038bj
I'm doing tolerance! My other module is on "The Value of art". I'm basically just doing a lot of essays and going to alot of extra revision classes.

The value of art is awful tbh.

My other one is Free Will and Determinism - it's good tbf, but I'm still stressing out!
Reply 7
Original post by AnonyMatt
The value of art is awful tbh.

My other one is Free Will and Determinism - it's good tbf, but I'm still stressing out!

Tell me about it :/ I was dead set against doing it but my class out voted me!
Reply 8
Original post by 05038bj
Tell me about it :/ I was dead set against doing it but my class out voted me!

I wish we'd had a vote. Our college teaches the same topics each year.
So worried about this exam tomorrow although i'm doing the external world istead of God and the World.
We do it in our college, but we have to do Tolerance, God and the World and Knowledge of the External world.. are you guys just doing two topics? We had to learn 3.. and I hated them all. haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending