The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nole81
Will anyone set up a similar thread to this for advanced higher 2012/13?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Seemed a good time to start : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2019342&p=37882948#post37882948
Got an A. Suck my balls, SQA.

Anyway, cheers to everyone who helped out in this thread over the year. Hope everyone is well.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JordanR

Anyway, cheers to everyone who helped out in this thread over the year. Hope everyone is well.

That was pretty expected :tongue: Congrats!
Original post by JordanR

Same! And tbh was so expecting an B... So lucky only achieved it by 2% haha

P.S. Oh and thanks to all who help in this forum!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JordanR

Same! This thread really helped me so much. I'm sure you helped me, actually! :smile:

Original post by Aerofantastic94
Same! And tbh was so expecting an B... So lucky only achieved it by 2% haha

P.S. Oh and thanks to all who help in this forum!

Same! I thought I'd have just got an average B (as oppose to a high B or low B), but somehow managed to get an A, woop.

How did you find out your percentage?
Original post by Chrisruptor
Same! I thought I'd have just got an average B (as oppose to a high B or low B), but somehow managed to get an A, woop.

You can find out from your school/college basically the institute you sat your exam in :smile:

Btw congrats on your A!
Original post by Chrisruptor

Well done! same here, can't believe I got an A!!! :smile:

Got A's in Maths and Stats =) No idea what my bands or anything but relieved! Met my conditions for Durham so I'm off there to study Maths in October! Woop woop! Congrats on everyone else's results, looks like we did good!

Latest

Trending

Trending