Advanced Higher Applied Maths: Mechanics 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by singhasong93
got imperial as my firm needing AAA for it, bristol as a back up needing AA

What are you doing at Imperial? Maths? :smile:
Original post by dbou
What are you doing at Imperial? Maths? :smile:

Nah man aeronautical engineering :smile: curious what percentage is required for a band one A in advanced higher?
I was under the impression it was a typical 85% for an A1, but I don't know for sure.
Reply 23
Nah man aeronautical engineering :smile: curious what percentage is required for a band one A in advanced higher?

Original post by HeavenOfSevens
I was under the impression it was a typical 85% for an A1, but I don't know for sure.

I'm pretty sure its 85%, probably less in maths this year :smile: Engineering at Imperial? Well done :P
well done? i wish man im not in yet and i dont think i'll get in after my performance in maths :'(
Reply 25
well done? i wish man im not in yet and i dont think i'll get in after my performance in maths :'(

It was a harder paper this year, an A2 could be in the range 60%-65% so even if you think you did badly on the weird and wonderful questions there were probably enough "standard" marks to easily get you that :smile:
haha lets hope man! anyone wanting to work out solutions for teh mechanics paper?

Original post by dbou
It was a harder paper this year, an A2 could be in the range 60%-65% so even if you think you did badly on the weird and wonderful questions there were probably enough "standard" marks to easily get you that :smile:

where are you off too for uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending