The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im 16 and ive nevr had a bf.
Reply 2
No you only need to start worrying once you hit 40.
Reply 3
rachelrainbow32
im 16 and ive nevr had a bf.

Thats ok your only 16, im nearly 20 :eek:
Reply 4
alio~
Anyway is there something to worry about if youv'e not had a bf/gf by 20 :redface:

Do you want one? (actually I can probably say the same to rachelrainbow as well)
sr4470
Do you want one? (actually I can probably say the same to rachelrainbow as well)

Lol, not at the moment, i avnt got the time. I was merely making a statement.
Reply 6
nah, there's nothing wrong with it. The right guy'll come along when you least expect it :wink:
alio~
This will sound soooo stupid but my friend has just called for me with a new bf she said he was and I said Id go round in about an hour. Thing is im really nervous but no idea why :confused: :confused: :confused: Im not jelous.
Anyway is there something to worry about if youv'e not had a bf/gf by 20 :redface:

don't worry, i know a few people who haven't been in a relationship by the time you're 20, so you're not the only one. plus, there's no pint getting a bf/gf unless you want one or meet the right person.
Reply 8
rachelrainbow32
Lol, not at the moment, i avnt got the time. I was merely making a statement.

Nothing to worry about then. :wink:
Reply 9
sr4470

well kinda, but i wanna know why i went all scared :confused:
Reply 10
alio~
well kinda, but i wanna know why i went all scared :confused:

I wouldnt know, its not the same as nervousness...what is it that you're afraid of exactly?
Reply 11
I'm fast approaching nineteen and have never had a boyfriend, either. Although you probably shouldn't derive consolation from that.
Reply 12
sr4470
I wouldnt know, its not the same as nervousness...what is it that you're afraid of exactly?

Ive no idea, I suppose I dont like the idea of hanging around with them if their together, would be a bit aukward.
Reply 13
alio~
Ive no idea, I suppose I dont like the idea of hanging around with them if theyre together, would be a bit awkward.

Tagging along isnt much fun, I can sympathise with you on that...
Reply 14
Well I'm 19 and I've still havent had a bf. I'm not gonna start worrying until I'm around 26 years old lol. But then again, I do have ALOT of patience. I've spent all my life just studying.
My first serious bf was at 20, and I am single now at 23 :frown: Don't worry
Reply 16
LauraWalker
My first serious bf was at 20, and I am single now at 23 :frown: Don't worry

*Dons flameproof suit* it seems like a great deal of males dont understand the concept of a relationship...
Reply 17
no one likes you when your 23.
Reply 18
sr4470
*Dons flameproof suit* it seems like a great deal of males dont understand the concept of a relationship...

Nice generalisation. I was in a 27 Month relationship from being 17 and a half, and it was the girl who did the deed that split us up. I was in love with her too, she went away to uni and well... you can guess the rest :frown:
Reply 19
Indus1986
no one likes you when your 23.

And you only have 4 years left :wink: