Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Funniest thing in exams...

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    What is the funniest thing that has happened in an exam of yours?

I have had phones go off, water spilt, people chundering and an examiner tripping down the stairs.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When I realised I had missed out a page of questions, with 10 seconds left until the end of the exam. I couldn't do anything but laugh... hysterically.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Examiner walks around and then farts during the middle of an exam.

Awkward...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    An invigilator let rip walking right by me, 5 minutes of writing time was taken up in hysterics
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some of the phrases in my German listening were hysterical - apparently 'Lange Schlange' means long queue...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Someone's table squeaking enthusiastically every time they full stopped.

In a Y6 SATs practise test went into hysterics over "a person is selfish/shellfish if they do x"...hmm 10 year old humour...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my Human Bio prelim last month, this girl walked in late, sat beside me and just burst into tears - like, full blown body-wracking sobbing. No-one said a thing, so we're all grappling with the complexities of the phospholipid bilayer in silence trying to pretend that this poor lass is not having a (very audible) breakdown. Not so much 'funny' at the time, as it was painfully awkward. Hilarious now though.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    An invigilator leaning against some double doors and then simultaneously falling backwards through them and setting of the fire alarm was rather amusing.
    The same invigilator also shouted at someone for carrying on writing. He snatched the paper away and walked off triumphantly - until he tripped on a chair leg and sent the whole pile of papers flying.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    teacher fell over. All the exams on the floor
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Had an invigilator fall off the chair, was hilarious. I had a prime seat straight in front of her.....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Someone pissed themselves coz they were so nervous.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErinLeigh)
    In my Human Bio prelim last month, this girl walked in late, sat beside me and just burst into tears - like, full blown body-wracking sobbing. No-one said a thing, so we're all grappling with the complexities of the phospholipid bilayer in silence trying to pretend that this poor lass is not having a (very audible) breakdown. Not so much 'funny' at the time, as it was painfully awkward. Hilarious now though.
    ah the phospholipid bilayer... got that joy to look forward to in a couple of weeks, its my last exam

I remember in Standard Grade French last year the woman on the listening tape would make a whistley noise every time she said an 's' :P It was hysterical!
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kid's table folded once, in a middle of him writing ;D
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    fancy dress for CT exam
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    stink bomb
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    ah the phospholipid bilayer... got that joy to look forward to in a couple of weeks, its my last exam

I remember in Standard Grade French last year the woman on the listening tape would make a whistley noise every time she said an 's' :P It was hysterical!
    I'll second that. Ten days and counting...
    • 116 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thøm)
    What is the funniest thing that has happened in an exam of yours?

I have had phones go off, water spilt, people chundering and an examiner tripping down the stairs.
    My pen lid was stiff and I pulled too hard, hit myself in the face, and had a massive nosebleed over the paper, desk and floor, ^_^ good times
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    i **** myself mwahhahahahaa
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    teacher sits on a foldable table and drops! LOOL!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Someones chair collapsing.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 21, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.