The Student Room Group

Funniest thing in exams...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by History-Student
Scary skinhead lad who everyone knew was a massive thug and a bit psycho came in with an enormous (fake obviously) diamond earring in one ear and bright pink hair. Even the teachers invigilating were lost for words, that was pretty funny.

History teacher invigilating started laughing so much he had to leave the hall. We asked him about it later and apparently a lad's knob had poked out of his open fly and he hadn't noticed.

That actually made my nose bleed whilst I was laughing :biggrin: I'm actually being serious I snorted and specks of blood flew onto my hand. I'm still laughing about it now :lol:
Reply 61
Everyone opening our OCR RS Christian Perspectives paper, seeing the first question on divorce and a chorus of 'oh ****' echoed around the hall haha :laugh: I only laughed for a couple of seconds before I realised I was in fact ****ed.
Reply 62
During my gcse ethics exam, the deputy head tripped over and hit his head on a desk, and then he got up and walked out of the hall
During my maths exam, someones phone went off and their ringtone was "this is why i'm hot" hahah it was this weedy boy who then got sent out.
Once, during an exam they had to open the doors because it was very hot, sometime later a cat came in and began to meow very loudly, the invigulators never caught it and what a sight it was.
There have been quite a few comical moments and I hope there's more to come
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
OMG, that was my SG music exam last year, I just about died!! I wanted to laugh sooo hard!!

i acutally lol'd so badly but the teacher laughed too so i didn't get kicked out.
with examples like that though, they can't expect you not to laugh :tongue:
A phone went off every five/ten minutes. It was unknown who's phone it was as there was a table just full of them. Everytime the examiner went over to check which one it was it would go off. This repeated for a good hour and she never found which one it was. Hilarious.
Reply 65
-Someone knocked a bottle of orange squash down the person in fronts back ( we were in a classroom so desks were close together) the girl jumped up and shouted in shock.
-Invigilator tripped over chairleg and faceplanted-noone could stop laughing for about 15mins.
- Bird flew in mid exam and flapped about ...very distracting.
- Someone having a fit of nervous hysterical laughter
we had an obese invigilator all throughout our 15 gcse exams.. and the spacing between desks seemed adequate for most, and we would all politley suck our gut it and pull our chairs right up to the desks as humanly possible, even still one time she got WEDGED, her arse got WEDGED and she tried to get out and ended up pulling my friend's chair out to the side too.
she then proceeded to push my friend's chair back in.
Reply 67
umm
- some boy fell asleep for 2 hours ... #
- an invigilator got tripped up and fell over :biggrin: lol
Reply 68
Original post by bonana567
invigilators playing a game where they have to collect as many shoes as possible during the exam, and then see everyone try and find their shoes to realise they are not there!

You remove your shoes during exams?
Reply 69
Original post by slavetosociety
Examiner walks around and then farts during the middle of an exam.

Awkward...

This nerd called Will **** himself.
Reply 71
A boy in the hall was making farting noises very loudly risking disqualification.
when the whole hall made sex noises

happened throughout all my year 11 exams
Reply 73
Fire Alarm going off at Spanish Exam Back in Secondary GCSE days, And the invigilator, said that we were not allowed to speak to NO ONE at all or we they will terminate our exams..then The Teachers' trying to start a conversation with us. PURE MEAN!! :biggrin:
Original post by xFaRhUx
hahahhahahhah yes its annoying to other people when you keep sniffing throughout the exam and later they all complain that someone was sniffing alot

I don't think you get it. Basically, someone says 'bogey' really quitely and then someone else says it slightly louder, whoever says it the loudest, wins. Eventually you'll here someone shout at the top of their lungs.
Reply 75
A couple of years ago our school was having building work done right outside the exam room. All we could hear through the whole exam was "Pass the spanner" and other various building related conversations..

I was quite unimpressed with how my History GCSE exam had just gone. The invidulator dimisses people row by row. She dismissed the row next to me but I was in such a daze that I thought it was my row. I got up and walked off. I realised I had got up at the wrong time but assumed she had realised it was a mistake and would let me go. No. She made me walk back over to my desk and sit down in front of everyone. Words can't describe the smug look on her face and the extent of my embarassment. :')
In a question paper I had, it said "Some insects die." That was a complete full sentence introducing the people taking the paper to the question.
Reply 77
I had that "some insects die" question. I couldn't focus for the rest of that question. :')
Reply 78
Original post by siwelmail
In a question paper I had, it said "Some insects die." That was a complete full sentence introducing the people taking the paper to the question.

LOL!
Reply 79
Original post by takethyfacehence
In a GCSE exam, a pigeon came into the exam hall through the window. A girl at the back of the room yelling 'Bloody HELL!' and our Head of Year saying 'no need to worry, girls, I can sort this out' (the pigeon kept flapping around for a good while as everyone watched in horror/giggled.

rofl i could imagine some dude dramatically walking over to 'save the day' only to fail miserably. sucks to be out-smarted by a pigeon...

Quick Reply

Latest