The Student Room Group

Notes for AQA Free Will & Determinism

Does anyone have any notes free will and determinism they'd like to send me?
Reply 1
If its worth anything heres my notes :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Dansat
If its worth anything heres my notes :smile:

WOW! Thanks, you're the best!! Do you happen to have notes on God and the world as well? Thanks again!
Reply 3
No worries hope they help! Sorry I don't, the only topics I've really studied in depth are tolerance and free will and determinism. Although I am looking at god and the world as a backup if one of those questions is really hard. Noticed you posted asking for a mark scheme for the january exam, do you know what questions they where? How are you feeling about the exam?
Reply 4
Original post by Dansat
No worries hope they help! Sorry I don't, the only topics I've really studied in depth are tolerance and free will and determinism. Although I am looking at god and the world as a backup if one of those questions is really hard. Noticed you posted asking for a mark scheme for the january exam, do you know what questions they where? How are you feeling about the exam?

It's ok, I'm just happy I got some notes! Oh yeah, I posted that because I needed the questions and answers, I didn't even have the questions. But I've found the questions now, but I don't have the answers : / I'll PM you the questions, the mark schemes are useless anyway.
I'm feeling fairly unconfident compared to paper 1... How are you feeling about it?
Reply 5
Thanks for sending the question paper, had a look at it. That papers not on the aqa website so they probably haven't released the mark scheme yet. I didn't do paper 1 this year because im just retaking, but yeah I think that papers topics are easier, I did better on it anyway :smile: im pretty nervous as well, good luck anyway!
Reply 6
FullMetalX do you have any tolerance notes that I could have please?
Can someone explain what libertarians believe??
Reply 8
Original post by Gummy'bear94
Can someone explain what libertarians believe??

Libertarian's believe that we when we choose to act, we cause certain events (for example, movements in our body) to happen, but nothing causes us to cause these events. Our power to choose (the will) is not caused to decide one way or another.

We have free will, nothing causes us to choose one way or another.
Reply 9
Original post by ST1993
FullMetalX do you have any tolerance notes that I could have please?

Sorry, I'm doing Free Will and God. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending