The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

How Lenient is the University of Lincoln? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by EasyGoing
ahh that sucks, if you dont mind me asking how much did you miss it by? Im really scared i wont get the BCC they're asking for and i might get like CCC OR CCE OR BCE :frown:

Last year or this year? I'll say both anyway ;D

Last year my offer was 260 points and I got 181. So I can see why the rejected me :tongue:
(I did the 'I.B' but converted to A Levels my offer was BCC and I got CCD)

This year my offer was 280 points and I got 260. (Converted to A Levels my offer was BBC and I got BCC)

I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: There's not a lot you can do now and (easier said then done) but worrying won't help. Good Luck :smile:

What course have you applied for btw? - Nevermind just saw 'advertising and marketing'; I don't think it's a 'popular' course so you should be okay :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Looose
Last year or this year? I'll say both anyway ;D

Last year my offer was 260 points and I got 181. So I can see why the rejected me :tongue:
(I did the 'I.B' but converted to A Levels my offer was BCC and I got CCD)

This year my offer was 280 points and I got 260. (Converted to A Levels my offer was BBC and I got BCC)

I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: There's not a lot you can do now and (easier said then done) but worrying won't help. Good Luck :smile:

What course have you applied for btw? - Nevermind just saw 'advertising and marketing'; I don't think it's a 'popular' course so you should be okay :smile:

ohh right... yeah i need to stop worrying lol
have you already been accepting on this year's course? you only missed one grade... and i like how dedicated you are to the uni that you decided to apply again :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by EasyGoing
ohh right... yeah i need to stop worrying lol
have you already been accepting on this year's course? you only missed one grade... and i like how dedicated you are to the uni that you decided to apply again :smile:

Not yet, but at least they haven't totally rejected me this time. :tongue: I'm gonna ring them again, a couple days before A Levels results day, hopefully show them I'm keen, if they can't already see that :biggrin: Let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Looose
Not yet, but at least they haven't totally rejected me this time. :tongue: I'm gonna ring them again, a couple days before A Levels results day, hopefully show them I'm keen, if they can't already see that :biggrin: Let me know how you get on :smile:

aww im sure you'll be fine, dedication ALWAYS pays off :smile:
and yeah i'll let you know how i get on.. i REALLY hope Advertising and Marketing isnt a popular course :frown:

x

Quick Reply

Latest