Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dressing up as Amy Farrah Fowler... big bang theory

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me piece together an outfit that is noticably amy farrah fowler....

my boyfriend is going as sheldon so hopefully that will help a bit....

so far i have the glassses!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Depending on the color of your hair, and length, get a wig if its not the same, but have it brown and straight with a middle parting
    A checkered shirt, with either a cardigan or purple shirt over it
    A side bag
    Very little make up
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Depending on the color of your hair, and length, get a wig if its not the same, but have it brown and straight with a middle parting
    A checkered shirt, with either a cardigan or purple shirt over it
    A side bag
    Very little make up
    my hair is like hers, a bit shorter, but think i should be ok

danke!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouisVuitton43)
    my hair is like hers, a bit shorter, but think i should be ok

danke!
    Is it a fancy dress party or something?
    Oooh! I'm a LV fan too!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is it a fancy dress party or something?
    Oooh! I'm a LV fan too!
    yeah my friend is having a leaving do / summer get together thing, thats fancy dress but tv characters kinda thing

should be good

haha. love lv. wish i could afford to have all lv bags :P
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah my friend is having a leaving do / summer get together thing, thats fancy dress but tv characters kinda thing

should be good

haha. love lv. wish i could afford to have all lv bags :P
    Sounds good too
    Well I have a few, and a few fakes, which look exactly the same anyways!
    A friend of mine copied me, and got the basic speedy one,(while mine has flowers) but hers came with a suede strap, so she can use it as a side bag. No fair!
    Recently go the monogram vernis in red, and my mum got it in a moroon-ish shade, which is nicer. but then i saw a woman with a copy of it, obviously fake, could tll by the quality, which just annoyed me
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good too
    Well I have a few, and a few fakes, which look exactly the same anyways!
    A friend of mine copied me, and got the basic speedy one,(while mine has flowers) but hers came with a suede strap, so she can use it as a side bag. No fair!
    Recently go the monogram eclipse in red, and my mum got it in a moroon-ish shade, which is nicer. but then i saw a woman with a copy of it, obviously fake, could tll by the quality, which just annoyed me
    i had a classic speedy, but scotland is so rainy, and the handles went a horrid colour, so alas was my last. thinking of getting a damier one, but im not sure, i like mulberry bags now!

i think lv is faked too much, some good, some AWFUL. and these days fakes are so typical it makes you not want to buy the real thing!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    i had a classic speedy, but scotland is so rainy, and the handles went a horrid colour, so alas was my last. thinking of getting a damier one, but im not sure, i like mulberry bags now!

i think lv is faked too much, some good, some AWFUL. and these days fakes are so typical it makes you not want to buy the real thing!
    aww, what a shame.
    my cousin has a .... cant remember, and we take the mick out of her, cos she has another bag for her bag, which is like a protective raincoat for it, preventing the ostrich material from getting ruined
    on the website now, and the empriente one looks good for uni
    im into herrmes now think its the birkin. mum has that in a gooorgeousssss burnt orange shade, with a scarf and i want one, except i think its a little too big for my size lol.
    totally agree with the fake comment though.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://thisisnotapressrelease.blogsp...ah-fowler.html

any idea where i could get a jumper like this??
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://thisisnotapressrelease.blogsp...ah-fowler.html

any idea where i could get a jumper like this??
    asos http://www.asos.com/Arrogant-Cat/Arr...t%20Search&r=2
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    looked at that, but dont fancy spending 40 quid on a jumper im going to basically chuck out after one nite
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    looked at that, but dont fancy spending 40 quid on a jumper im going to basically chuck out after one nite
    yo could wear it again, match it with something else that doesnt look as geeky, and layer it up
    how about george lol
    or primark
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just hop into a second hand shop and see if you can find a striped cardigan, a plaid shirt, and an A-line skirt (look for maroon and purple tones). A pair of fake heavy-rimmed glasses shouldn't be too difficult to find, or just pick up a pair of cheap reading glasses.

As for your boyfriend - I saw one of those very Sheldon-esque TV pattern Tshirts in H&M the other week!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_violet)
    Just hop into a second hand shop and see if you can find a striped cardigan, a plaid shirt, and an A-line skirt (look for maroon and purple tones). A pair of fake heavy-rimmed glasses shouldn't be too difficult to find, or just pick up a pair of cheap reading glasses.

As for your boyfriend - I saw one of those very Sheldon-esque TV pattern Tshirts in H&M the other week!
    thanks! ill go into oxfam and marie curie tom... see what happens
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend looking in charity shops for cheap cardigans and skirts etc. They need to be as mis-matching as possible.
    You can buy shirts that look likes the ones Sheldon wears if you search around a bit http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+sheldon+...FUFC4QodvEI4Rw, but it's not really worth it if they're only going to be worn once. I guess.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2011
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.