The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

3 house mates wanted

I will be starting my course at lincoln in september , and having looked at the student village , i have decided its very expensive for what it is and was less than impressed with the facilities as such i have found a house to rent that will work out cheaper and is nicer (plastered walls and a clean shower for a start) and is only 10 mins from the business school / uni

Its a four bed house so ideally i am looking for 3 freshers to share it with , any one thats interested send me a pm and ill pass on furthur details etc :smile:
Original post by diablo23
I will be starting my course at lincoln in september , and having looked at the student village , i have decided its very expensive for what it is and was less than impressed with the facilities as such i have found a house to rent that will work out cheaper and is nicer (plastered walls and a clean shower for a start) and is only 10 mins from the business school / uni

Its a four bed house so ideally i am looking for 3 freshers to share it with , any one thats interested send me a pm and ill pass on furthur details etc :smile:

hey message me the details please
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi I am a second year but am interested. Can you send me details please =)

Quick Reply

Latest