The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I applied for Ancient History and Egyptology - but as of yet nothing. I really want a place here.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
O cool. Hopefully we'll hear soon, I hope we get in! I havn't actually been there yet though and Im still so in love with Oxford, but I would love to go to UCL.
DO you think that by now it's too late to get an offer? I've got three offers at Warwick, Nottingham and KCL. Yet I'm still waiting on UCL and Bristol, do you think that the wait is suggestive that I haven't got in? CURSES, I really wanted UCL as my first choice.
Reply 4
Patrick7777
DO you think that by now it's too late to get an offer? I've got three offers at Warwick, Nottingham and KCL. Yet I'm still waiting on UCL and Bristol, do you think that the wait is suggestive that I haven't got in? CURSES, I really wanted UCL as my first choice.

I applied last year for the same course (Ancient History and Egyptology). I submitted my application at the beginning of December and didn't hear anything from UCL until January, when they invited me for an interview in mid-February. So it may just be that they're taking their time... I'm afraid I don't know whether they run earlier interview sessions in addition to the February/March ones.

Anyway, best of luck - it's a great course. :smile:
Oh wow, how have you found it so far? Elsewhere I've only applied for Ancient History and so perhaps I worry that my personal statement only catered to that area, and did not mention a specific interest in Egypt. Still, this course really appeals. How have you found living in London? I live here already but would not want to stay at home so would get accomodation. Do you meet new people anfd gain friends? I've heard that the london unis can be slightly isolating for people. And is it really expensive? And how's the teaching, do you get to do research in the British Museum? And would you say the degree is more of a Classics or History one? Sorry for all the questions! just eager I guess.
Reply 6
Oh :frown: , I got invited to interview at KCL for both Ancient History and Classical Archaeology! Gits...

Latest

Trending

Trending