The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Modern Languages applicant here :smile:
Is anyone else completely in love with the 3-storey Waterstone's across the street from UCL? :love:.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 201
Original post by archie0705
Nice.

Nice choices! I'm applying to Durham, ICL, UCL, York and Bath :biggrin: What college are you going for at York? Which A Levels are you doing?

Probably Alcuin, purely because it's the closest to chemistry :tongue: you?

Studying Bio, Chem, Phys and AS maths, got AAAA in AS (with as history) you?
Original post by punctuation
Yay! I hope you do, it's quite nice here. ^^

I'm from Canada applying to UCL for 2012.
Original post by robk93
Probably Alcuin, purely because it's the closest to chemistry :tongue: you?

Studying Bio, Chem, Phys and AS maths, got AAAA in AS (with as history) you?

Same college. It has modern en-suite rooms and is extremely close to chemistry :tongue:

I'm doing chemistry, physics, maths and further maths (did AS biology last year, but I've dropped it), got AAAAA in AS.
Philosophy and Economics applicant here. :smile:
Reply 205
**** I haven't noticed this thread. I'm applying for Modern Languages (French & Spanish) :smile:

Any other Welsh people applying? ;o
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Philosophy and Economics applicant here. :smile:

samee. :smile: philosophy and economics! i really hope i get an offer. what you predicted???
Original post by qwerty1993
samee. :smile: philosophy and economics! i really hope i get an offer. what you predicted???

2 A*, 3 A :colondollar: - you?
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
2 A*, 3 A :colondollar: - you?

ah thats really good ! good lukc. im predicted 3A*s, 1 A. where else you applying?
Original post by mariann013
I'm from Canada applying to UCL for 2012.

I'm from Canada too! :biggrin: What subject are you applying for? Oh, and are you IB or...?
Guess I ought to make myself known :biggrin: I'm applying for MSci Maths (G107) at UCL - application's just been sent!

Perhaps someone should get an applicants list rolling...

Original post by maths134
So do they send you an email for you to send them your ums?

According to previous applicants on TSR, yes. Apparently you shouldn't put the marks in your UCAS form... but I doubt it matters if you have.
Original post by Beth1234
Guess I ought to make myself known :biggrin: I'm applying for MSci Maths (G107) at UCL - application's just been sent!

Perhaps someone should get an applicants list rolling...

According to previous applicants on TSR, yes. Apparently you shouldn't put the marks in your UCAS form... but I doubt it matters if you have.

where else you applying? and i see =D I havnt put them on UCAS, my reference person did.
where else you applying? and i see =D I havnt put them on UCAS, my reference person did.

Ah, I see.

I'm also applying to Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick and somewhere else, probably Bristol. Youself? I think I've seen you on the Cambridge, Imperial and Warwick forums, but I'm not sure.
Ah, I see.

I'm also applying to Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick and somewhere else, probably Bristol. Youself? I think I've seen you on the Cambridge, Imperial and Warwick forums, but I'm not sure.

Cambridge, warwick, UCL, Durham, St andrews. What cambridge college out of interest? =D im applying to Sidney Sussex
Cambridge, warwick, UCL, Durham, St andrews. What cambridge college out of interest? =D im applying to Sidney Sussex

I'm applying for Magdalene college.

Guess you've sent your UCAS off by now? :smile:
I'm applying for Magdalene college.

Guess you've sent your UCAS off by now? :smile:

well i sent it to the school 2 weeks ago. THEY FINALLY SENT IT lol... like 30 minutes ago.
well i sent it to the school 2 weeks ago. THEY FINALLY SENT IT lol... like 30 minutes ago.

Ah the joy of slow schools... :tongue: I sent my application to my school a week ago and they're yet to send it...

How are you preparing for the Cambridge interview?
Ah the joy of slow schools... :tongue: I sent my application to my school a week ago and they're yet to send it...

How are you preparing for the Cambridge interview?

With intense stress.... combined with BMO/STEP =p. I started a few weeks ago but last week I started STEP. What you doing? :smile:
With intense stress.... combined with BMO/STEP =p. I started a few weeks ago but last week I started STEP. What you doing? :smile:

Similar, though I've been doing STEP/SMC instead :tongue: Are you going to go for the Senior Maths Challenge/BMO this year?
Similar, though I've been doing STEP/SMC instead :tongue: Are you going to go for the Senior Maths Challenge/BMO this year?

Yeh and the team maths challenge =D Im only doing STEP 1 atm and so scared about interview.

Latest

Trending

Trending