The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cablebuck
congrats! did you just get it today?? and whend you apply?

applied in november, got the email today.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3341
I was told I will be offered a place to study Geology (MSci) at my interview!! :rolleyes: Soo excited! :smile:

Does anyone know how long after the Geology open days offers are usually made?
:smile: Thanks (:
Original post by Day8
I was told I will be offered a place to study Geology (MSci) at my interview!! :rolleyes: Soo excited! :smile:

Congratulations!!!! It'll be so great to study Geology at UCL!!!
Reply 3343
Original post by Jyouie
Congratulations!!!! It'll be so great to study Geology at UCL!!!

Thank you!! yea it really will be! The Geology department was so friendly and welcoming as well. :smile:
Have you applied for UCL? :smile:
Original post by Day8
Thank you!! yea it really will be! The Geology department was so friendly and welcoming as well. :smile:
Have you applied for UCL? :smile:

Yeah, I've applied for Biological Sciences....done the questionnaire, still waiting for the reply...oh my I have deadlines to meet, the deadline of acceptance of HKUST is 7th of March....it's almost there, UCL please hurry. =D
Reply 3345
WELCOME

TO UCL FUTURE FELLOW COLLEGEMATES :yep:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3346
Original post by Jyouie
Yeah, I've applied for Biological Sciences....done the questionnaire, still waiting for the reply...oh my I have deadlines to meet, the deadline of acceptance of HKUST is 7th of March....it's almost there, UCL please hurry. =D

ooo good luck! :smile: I'm sure you will hear from them soon, they should reply before the end of March but that might not be entirely useful for you.. aha dont worry though, especially if UCL is your first choice it will be worth the wait. :smile:
Reply 3347
any econ people heard lately? :smile:
Reply 3348
Original post by rohana
WELCOME

TO UCL FUTURE FELLOW COLLEGEMATES :yep:

Heya :smile: what subject have you applied for? (:
Offer for Stats and Econ (LG13)!
Reply 3350
Original post by Willetts.Josh

Congratulations! that is awesome :smile:
Original post by Day8
Congratulations! that is awesome :smile:

Thanks, well done on your offer too!
Reply 3352

ooo congrats :biggrin: when did you get it? just now?
Original post by Nadine10
ooo congrats :biggrin: when did you get it? just now?

Yeah, got an email, the offer's conditional on me attending an open day next Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll hear back L100 soon as well!
Reply 3354
Thanks, well done on your offer too!

hear back from L100*
Original post by Day8

I had my interview for geology on the 30th of November. I was also told I had an offer while in my interview, and it was updated on track on the 15th of December. Are you firming UCL? I am (:
Reply 3357
Original post by paulbridger
I had my interview for geology on the 30th of November. I was also told I had an offer while in my interview, and it was updated on track on the 15th of December. Are you firming UCL? I am (:

Cool :smile: congratulations! ah okay, I had my open day on the 15th of February so should hear soon! Yes I am it will be my first choice :smile: Cool (: what offer have you been made? :smile:
Original post by Day8
Cool :smile: congratulations! ah okay, I had my open day on the 15th of February so should hear soon! Yes I am it will be my first choice :smile: Cool (: what offer have you been made? :smile:

Thanks! AAB, you?
Reply 3359
Original post by paulbridger
Thanks! AAB, you?

:smile: awesome, I think it will be the same grade conditions :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending