The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Day8
Awesome! :smile: you made a good choice (:

:biggrin: Now applying for accommodation!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3501
Original post by paulbridger
:biggrin: Now applying for accommodation!

:yep: :yy: I really want them to reply to me soon so I can do the same!
Reply 3502
Original post by whatever_x
& one uncensored email from me :tongue:

They wouldn't know what hit them! :biggrin:
Original post by Day8
:yep: :yy: I really want them to reply to me soon so I can do the same!

I have received the email from UCL offering me a place but heard nothing from UCAS!!!.....feels anxious
Reply 3504
Original post by Jyouie
I have received the email from UCL offering me a place but heard nothing from UCAS!!!.....feels anxious

wooo well done!! :smile: ahh that is frustrating.. well they may just be cutting it fine but they will probably update UCAS soon :smile:
Original post by Day8
wooo well done!! :smile: ahh that is frustrating.. well they may just be cutting it fine but they will probably update UCAS soon :smile:

I really do hope so...I have to meet deadlines of acceptance for a few offers in a week...it's driving me crazy :3....Wish to hear from UCAS on Monday!!!
Reply 3506
Original post by Jyouie
I really do hope so...I have to meet deadlines of acceptance for a few offers in a week...it's driving me crazy :3....Wish to hear from UCAS on Monday!!!

yea I can imagine! Well good luck with your responses!! I suppose you can always email the universities on or just before the day of the deadline explaining your situation and informing them you are still interested so they wait for your response a bit longer :smile:
You're going to love it here people - it's amazing!
Reply 3508
Original post by Jyouie

hi since you applied HKUST, may i ask you if HKUST or HKU is better in your opinion?
Reply 3509
anyone going to the open day on 14th march :biggrin: ?
Is there anyone who's heard from UCL for Philosophy and Economics?? It's been almost 5 months since I applied :frown:
Original post by Irenicis
hi since you applied HKUST, may i ask you if HKUST or HKU is better in your opinion?

Hmm, actually HKU is better overall...but HKUST is better in science and engineering as you can see, it's kinda speciallized in it...hmm and the atmosphere in HKUST is better, as you can it's just beside the sea....but HKU has a longer history and greater reputation in Asia....
Reply 3512
Original post by Jyouie

:O Where are you able to see what the deadline for acceptance of the offer is? I have 3 offers already, but still waiting on Bristol, and, mainly, UCL!
I would feel downright idiotic if my other offers got cancelled, and then I got rejected from UCL!
Original post by Pavlina
:O Where are you able to see what the deadline for acceptance of the offer is? I have 3 offers already, but still waiting on Bristol, and, mainly, UCL!
I would feel downright idiotic if my other offers got cancelled, and then I got rejected from UCL!

....hmm actually I'm referring to other universities....the ones that are not applied through UCAS....I received all my offers...now still waiting for UCL's...wonder when UCAS will inform me....
Reply 3514
Original post by Hilarity
Ahh don't worry too much! I was just about to make a post as I just received an offer last week for English and I'm firming it asap :smile: The interviewers are so lovely and I can actually say I enjoyed the interview! :redface: It was so nice and relaxed compared to others I've done. It was great being able to see the department too, so if you haven't seen it already, make sure to have a quick look around after your interview perhaps. Good luck! :smile:

Congrats on your offer! That's brilliant :smile: And thank you so much, you have definitely reassured me- if you got to actually enjoy the interview it can't be that bad. Maybe you could do mine haha! I think I'm just nervous because it's literally my dream to go to UCL! Could you give me any advice on what to expect? Fingers crossed I can join you there in September! Thanks again :smile:
Hey all,
On that UCL letter we got given it says one of the requirements to accept the offer and come to UCL is proficiency in the English language, just wondering whether we need to do any special tests and get certificates for that or is an A in GCSE English Language sufficient ?
Thnx
Reply 3516
Original post by Jyouie

I'm in the same situation. I received a email saying I had a conditional offer last Wednesday, and they are yet to update my UCAS. I'm getting anxious too, and I really, really want to know what the conditions of my offer are! Let's hope they get back to us both soon!
Reply 3517
I have an offer!!!! Computer Science AAA offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 3518
Could anyone tell me what the Skype interview is like? I've never really used Skype before..
Original post by bmqib
I have an offer!!!! Computer Science AAA offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratss!!!!!! :biggrin: what time did they send the email?

Latest

Trending

Trending