The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by borch
anyone waiting for reply to L101??? waitings killing me!! the last open day is on wednesday! s:

i'm waiting for L101 too! applied in october and still haven't heard anything! i guess i won't get an invite for the open day as i'm an international student! do you think they'll reply to me only after the open day?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3601
Original post by lexi_0818
i'm waiting for L101 too! applied in october and still haven't heard anything! i guess i won't get an invite for the open day as i'm an international student! do you think they'll reply to me only after the open day?

I don't know how it works for Economics, but I did get an invitation to an open day for ESPS being a EU student.
Reply 3602
Has anyone applied for accomodation yet? I don't know if I'm supposed to have been sent information as to how :/
Reply 3603
Original post by Roses*
Congrats! :smile: When was your assessment day?

Original post by Jyouie
Hmm, I got offer for MSci/BSc Biological Sciences :biggrin:

Nice! Mine is for Civil Engineering MEng :biggrin:
Reply 3605
Original post by robk93
Has anyone applied for accomodation yet? I don't know if I'm supposed to have been sent information as to how :/

I'm confused about this as well!
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/accommodation/applications/application-process
This outlines their process but I haven't seen any sort of UCL userid or password so I think it's impossible to get started :/
Original post by uni2012
I'm confused about this as well!
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/accommodation/applications/application-process
This outlines their process but I haven't seen any sort of UCL userid or password so I think it's impossible to get started :/

you have to sign up to get your userid, go to the login screen and find the sign up bit once there itll ask you to register ... then youll have to enter the personal number they sent you [top of any correspondance from UCL] and you can then just register your normal email and create a password :smile: .. at least im pretty sure that was it i did it a month or two ago and it took me bloody ages to work it out :P
anyone still waiting for L100 economics? do you think that a rejection is inevitable since the last open day is next wednesday?
Original post by ihategeography
anyone still waiting for L100 economics? do you think that a rejection is inevitable since the last open day is next wednesday?

I'm waiting as well, i don't like speculating too much, we'll find out in time i guess
Reply 3609
Original post by cl_steele
you have to sign up to get your userid, go to the login screen and find the sign up bit once there itll ask you to register ... then youll have to enter the personal number they sent you [top of any correspondance from UCL] and you can then just register your normal email and create a password :smile: .. at least im pretty sure that was it i did it a month or two ago and it took me bloody ages to work it out :P

Just sussed it out a few minutes after I posted, I feel stupid now :P Thanks anyway!
Original post by borch
anyone waiting for reply to L101??? waitings killing me!! the last open day is on wednesday! s:

yup, i'm still waiting to hear from UCL as well :/
Hey I got rejected for civil engineering a few weeks back, and I've sent the department an email asking for feedback and I've got an automatic response saying they will email me back as soon as possible. However will I actually get a response? Because I read the Law department's page and it said they won't be able to give any feedback back due to the number of emails, but I couldn't find anything on the engineering page.. Plus I sent this email over a week ago now..
does anyone have any idea that would ucl give out economics offer without invitation for open day?
as i haven't heard from ucl yet and the last open day is next week, i am so worried.
Original post by elvis3711
does anyone have any idea that would ucl give out economics offer without invitation for open day?
as i haven't heard from ucl yet and the last open day is next week, i am so worried.

I'm not sure about not getting an invitation, but when they sent me a recommendation email they told me I didn't have to go to the open day and it wouldn't affect my chances (i went anyway, and the offer came through on ucas the morning of the open day).
Don't know if this helps :/ a friend of mine is still waiting to hear back too - we both applied for L100
Reply 3614

Original post by lilytang24
yup, i'm still waiting to hear from UCL as well :/

yes but which course?
Reply 3615
I'm half way through my accommodation application. Really should get it sent off but I keep forgetting. I'm going for catered :P
Original post by Luccy.
I'm half way through my accommodation application. Really should get it sent off but I keep forgetting. I'm going for catered :P

Am I right in thinking you get all the accommodation details and stuff through once you have firmed them on ucas?
Reply 3617
Is there a general open day for those with offers?
Track came through at 11:00am, AAA conditional, firming it for Computer Science.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hi, I have applied for masters in software system engineering. Is there any one who also applied or got in.
Any information sharing will be very helpful.
Thanks

Latest