The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
Original post by aastha sharma
My application was completed in December. No reply so far. I even emailed them and the department asked me to be patient! fingers crossed! good luck!

The best thing would be to just wait, I had been waiting since early October and only got a decision yesterday! The deadline's really soon anyway so I wouldn't contact the department, they are probably really busy at the moment with all the last minute decisions.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by marixmas
The best thing would be to just wait, I had been waiting since early October and only got a decision yesterday! The deadline's really soon anyway so I wouldn't contact the department, they are probably really busy at the moment with all the last minute decisions.

thanks! hope your decision was positive! :smile:
Reply 3882
thanks! hope your decision was positive! :smile:

Yeah it was, got an offer :smile:
I'm gunna firm L100 Economics after my LSE rejection.
Good luck to those waiting :redface:
Offer for MEng Civil Engineering a couple days ago :biggrin:

UCL engineering seems to be rather poor though...:frown:
Reply 3885
anything today? :frown:
Original post by puffy
anything today? :frown:

not for me.. :frown: fed up of checking emails every 5 minutes-literally!!!
Reply 3887
i totally get what you mean! same here!! what course(s) did you apply for? i'm a law applicant:biggrin:
Original post by puffy
i totally get what you mean! same here!! what course(s) did you apply for? i'm a law applicant:biggrin:

i have applied for Msc Economics.. are u sure about tomorrow being the deadline for decisions?
Reply 3889
well, they said that they do aim to reply by 31st March and it is the last working day till 31st :frown:
Reply 3890
I just got an offer for Computer Science (G400) and firmed it! woo!
Original post by derng
I just got an offer for Computer Science (G400) and firmed it! woo!

cool... when had u applied??
Reply 3892
One grade Econ offer :biggrin:
Reply 3893
did you just receive your offer?(: congrats!
Reply 3894
i was told that they are still reconsidering my application, its in a holding batch
Reply 3895
Conditional Offer for Engineering with Business Finance! even without a single mention of engineering in my personal statement
Original post by puffy
i was told that they are still reconsidering my application, its in a holding batch

Me too :frown: wonder how many people are in this "holding batch" and how many places are left. Can't say my heart didn't absolutely sink when I read that email :frown:
Having waited for more than 4 months, finally received conditional offer for statistics Econ and finance, with condition of further mathematics A*,already achieved this grade in Jan 2012, so, still waiting for decision from Warwick. UCAS updated. Guys, don't give up, offers are giving out today.
anybody without a reply still? looks like i am the only one they have ignored completely!! :/.. was today the last day of replies?
Reply 3899
cool... when had u applied??

ooh like way back around the beginning of november, i thought i was going to get a rejection =S

Latest

Trending

Trending