Scroll to see replies

Wow, I'm really late for this party :lol:
I applied for Architecture.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I'm applying for Biology!

GCSE's: 8A*s, 2A's
AS: AAAB (Biology, Philosophy, Physics and Chemistry) I've dropped physics and I have no idea what I'm predicted yet.
Original post by irina793
Wow, I'm really late for this party :lol:
I applied for Architecture.

Oh wow! How did you manage to apply for two courses at UCL, and more importantly, wow! How did you mention both in your PS?
Original post by punctuation
Oh wow! How did you manage to apply for two courses at UCL, and more importantly, wow! How did you mention both in your PS?

Well, let me tell you, it wasn't easy... But they kinda both look for similar candidates and, it was complicated, but in the end, I did it :biggrin:
Applying here for Maths and Physics...anyone know if we get called for an interview..which department holds it?
Reply 145
Applied for philosophy. Changed choice in the last minute but I think I won't regret it.

Any one got an idea what kind of questions int'l applicants are supposed to be sent to answer?
Application sent! :biggrin: :biggrin: how exciting!
Applying for Physics :biggrin: sent my application on 29th september, anyone received an acknowlegement email yet? :colondollar:
Original post by matthew769
Applying for Physics :biggrin: sent my application on 29th september, anyone received an acknowlegement email yet? :colondollar:

I applied almost a month ago and nothing yet :frown:
Reply 149
My friend got an offer with GCSE Grades 3bs and 6Cs and I got 4A* and 6 As and I did get a offer :/
Original post by sabik123
My friend got an offer with GCSE Grades 3bs and 6Cs and I got 4A* and 6 As and I did get a offer :/

You got offers already! :eek: When did you send you application? How quickly did they get back to you?

I haven't even sent off my UCAS yet... :colondollar:

I think you may have misspelled your post but if it reads the way I think it does bad luck not getting an offer, but don't worry! I am sure other amazing offers will come your way! :smile: What are you wanting to study?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sabik123

In another thread it said you only got 3 As at GCSE, I am confused. :s-smilie:
Original post by irina793
I applied almost a month ago and nothing yet :frown:

thats ok then, was worrying i was the only one who hadn't heard anything! haha good luck with your application :biggrin:
Original post by matthew769
thats ok then, was worrying i was the only one who hadn't heard anything! haha good luck with your application :biggrin:

Thanks, you too! :biggrin:
Reply 154
Anyone else here applying for psychology? I'm worried because I don't have any science-based subjects apart from biology which I took up to AS and got a B in. Psychology as well, though I guess they prefer natural sciences lol.

I haven't sent my UCAS off yet! Waiting for my form tutor to write my reference -_-
I sent off my UCAS on the 18th..
I'm applying from the United States, I will have a high school diploma with a GPA of 3.81/4
I also took 12 AP exams, receiving 5s on 9 of them and 4s on the rest...
Currently enrolled in two uni classes in the US as well..
Applying for Russian Studies, anyone know whether I have a decent chance?
Reply 156
Applying for Law :smile:. GCSEs: 6A*, 5As and a B. AAAA at AS in history, economics, maths and politics. Predicted A*A*A*. Still haven't started my PS cos I'm lazy :frown:.
Anyone received acknowledgment emails?
Original post by aleviodema
Anyone received acknowledgment emails?

Nope, but I only sent mine on Tuesday. When did you send yours?
I know the entry requirements for Biomedical Science at UCL is AAA-AAB, but do the A grades have to be in Biology and Chemistry? as the website doesn't specify, I'm emailed the university, but they're taking really long to reply. As I'm currently on a gap year and hoping to bump my grades to preferably A*A*B (the B grade in biology and I'm not resitting any biology exams). So, does the biology have to be an A grade? Anyone know?

Latest

Trending

Trending