The Student Room Group

How do you like your cuppa?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
tea: super strong, splash of milk, jus so its not just water, and lots of sweetness! :smile:

coffee: dont drink coffee!
Tea; Strong, with minimal milk and a few grains of sugar.
Coffee; Very strong, almost black and 1/4 tsp sugar.

...I'm very specific about the amount of sugar :mmm:
Tea: Milky. 1 sugar. The milk seems to make up the extra sugar. It CANNOT have that bitter after taste! I hate that!

Coffee: I don't care. As long as it's got milk, it doesn't really matter.
Reply 23
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
had this indian style chai the other day and was the best cuppa tea ever!

I love that stuff!!

Tea: no milk, no sugar, strong
Coffee: depends on my mood
Reply 24
Tea : depends on my mood, but usually green tea + lemon, just a little sugar, or javanese tea, strong and thick with a lot of sugar.

Coffee : espresso shots with no sugar or caramel macchiato, with lots of sugar. no iced coffee.
Reply 25
Two spoons of dirt, one lump of **** and muddy water.
Tea: About 3/4 well squeezed tea and a good quarter milk. And then not too hot, I mean I wanna be able to hold the cup without fear of dropping it from a scoulded hand!

As for coffee, me no likey :dontknow:
Reply 27
Tea: very milky, tiny bit of sugar, and the right temperature so I can drink it straight away and not burn my mouth (hence the very milky haha)

Coffee: again, very milky to get the right temperature, and a bit more sugar (just 1 spoon though)

I'm making constant cuppas through this exam period, they're keeping me going!
Quickly.
Camomile, with digestives
Reply 30
As it comes, gratefull if somone offers to make me one.
Reply 31
Tea: Drop of milk and depending on how I feel either no sugar or half a teaspoon of sugar. I like some of the flavoured teas also.

I don't drink coffee.
Tea- with a decent amount of milk in, no sugar, not too hot or too cold.
Coffee: I dont like coffee at all.
Tea-Honestly addicted to green tea/mint tea. So just strong and without milk.

Coffee-Not a fan, makes my head buzz. :frown: But when I do have it I need it with a lot of milk and sugar for it to be drinkable. I'm a bit pathetic really.
Tea: English Breakfast, hot, dark brown with little milk, and NO sugar :smile:
I have both my tea and coffee reasonably milky, with two sweeteners or one sugar. I'll sometimes take my coffee black if I'm hoping that, by some minor miracle, it will get me through my revision. It never does, mind. :p:
tea: hot, very little milk

coffee: hot, bit more milk about 1/4, very strog and no sugar
Tea: Piping hot with so much milk that i quite often get asked if i want any tea with my milk :tongue:
Reply 38
sweet and milky
Reply 39
Tea: Not too hot, but not warm either. Without milk, generously big amounts of sugar.
Coffee: Strong, no milk.

Quick Reply

Latest