The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate Gap Years!

I was feeling sad this morning and didn't feel like eating anything but a cake. So I made myself a chocolate cake and felt a bit better but it that had to cool for two hours. My sister comes home and I tell her I made a lovely cake lets eat! Clumsy me drops it head first on the ground and I laugh hysterically until I start to scream and shout starred out words for a couple of minutes....

Though in the end I feel better and could let out a huge sigh :rolleyes:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Prove it...

Use the back-room, have a larger avatar (change your avatar using settings to the same picture and it should allow it to be the larger size) and change your username colour :tongue:

:hmmm: I don't need to prove you anything :unimpressed:

Oh why do you missionaries keep trying to convert me? :shock:

I feel quite happy being kept in the dark not knowing what happens in the backroom, with a small avatar and have being one of the people :huff: LET MY PEOPLE GO!
Original post by MizzCupcakes
I hate Gap Years!

I was feeling sad this morning and didn't feel like eating anything but a cake. So I made myself a chocolate cake and felt a bit better but it that had to cool for two hours. My sister comes home and I tell her I made a lovely cake lets eat! Clumsy me drops it head first on the ground and I laugh hysterically until I start to scream and shout starred out words for a couple of minutes....

mmmmm......cake.

Mail some to me. Please. :colondollar:
Reply 203
Original post by Beska
GP!

What about the black market?
Reply 204
I hate Gap Years!

I would have picked up the cake up from the floor and then eat the second half of the cake.

:hmmm: I don't need to prove you anything :unimpressed:

Oh why do you missionaries keep trying to convert me? :shock:

I feel quite happy being kept in the dark not knowing what happens in the backroom, with a small avatar and have being one of the people :huff: LET MY PEOPLE GO!

I would disagree :colonhash:

Because we are trying to better you :tongue:

It's probably for the best.. the things I've seen.. :afraid:
Reply 206
Original post by hawflo
What about the black market?

I'd recommend against it - they are very dangerous (as in, deadly) in the wrong combinations/doses etc. so I'd say see a GP.
I hate Gap Years!

awww :hugs: i sense some stress and tension too that was exactly me till about 2 months ago ucas was so dreadful, good luck with your exam :h:
Original post by firestar101
mmmmm......cake.

Mail some to me. Please. :colondollar:

I'll mail you the part that was on the floor :tongue:

Original post by hawflo
I would have picked up the cake up from the floor and then eat the second half of the cake.

second half? :curious:

I cut the top off so am eating the bottom :yep:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I would disagree :colonhash:

Because we are trying to better you :tongue:

It's probably for the best.. the things I've seen.. :afraid:

:eyeball:

pfft.. I don't believe in it....

Spoiler

:console:

Original post by sarah1991
awww :hugs: i sense some stress and tension too that was exactly me till about 2 months ago ucas was so dreadful, good luck with your exam :h:

:sadnod: thanks :h:
Reply 209
I'll mail you the part that was on the floor :tongue:

second half? :curious:

I cut the top off so am eating the bottom :yep:

:eyeball:

pfft.. I don't believe in it....

Spoiler

:console:

:sadnod: thanks :h:

lol I meant the bottom half. I'm not with it today,. At work, I kept de-sterilising equipment in theatre today.
Reply 210
wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuppppppp!?!! :rock:
Original post by dmz

:sly:
Reply 212
Original post by dmz

Helloooo

Btw, has anyone read this article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/may/21/jon-ronson-how-to-spot-a-psychopath
Reply 213
Ello chaps! :smile:
Reply 214
Original post by Beska
Ello chaps! :smile:

chaps? :tongue: your gf also uni?

that was really Interesting but i realised there was loads more to read so i stopped lol
Reply 215
Original post by dmz
chaps? :tongue: your gf also uni?

Chaps and chapettes. :p:

What do you mean about my gf? I don't understand. :frown:
Reply 216
Original post by Beska
Chaps and chapettes. :p:

What do you mean about my gf? I don't understand. :frown:

i remember when i joined tsr people used to joke about you finding a second gf so i thought I'd be nosey. No idea why i was asking. Sorry lol :tongue:
Reply 217
Original post by dmz
i remember when i joined tsr people used to joke about you finding a second gf so i thought I'd be nosey. No idea why i was asking. Sorry lol :tongue:

Haha. Fission Mailed used to make jokes on TSR that since I post so much, I should find a second GF (because I already have a GF) so more of my time is taken up. :p: Don't be sorry, I am not a very shy person!
Reply 218
Original post by Beska
Haha. Fission Mailed used to make jokes on TSR that since I post so much, I should find a second GF (because I already have a GF) so more of my time is taken up. :p: Don't be sorry, I am not a very shy person!

i figured that much out. :lol: i really had no idea why i was asking tho lol.
Reply 219
Original post by dmz
i figured that much out. :lol: i really had no idea why i was asking tho lol.

:p:

Although I'm still not sure what you were asking!

Latest

Trending

Trending