The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Paying Fees & Graduation

When i was fiddling about in Finance (my.warwick) i think i saw something that said if u dont pay your accommodation fees by the 10th of June you cant graduate. is this the case? should i get on it? still owe them 455£ + whatever they fine me on monday lol....
As far as I know, you can't graduate from any uni when you owe them money, even if it's a library fine.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by abrp
When i was fiddling about in Finance (my.warwick) i think i saw something that said if u dont pay your accommodation fees by the 10th of June you cant graduate. is this the case? should i get on it? still owe them 455£ + whatever they fine me on monday lol....

Of course, if they let you graduate what incentive is there for you to ever repay them?
Reply 3
Sorry didn't make myself fully clear. I wanted to know if I could wait till like end of june mid july b4 paying...wasn't hoping to see if I could escape it but ratjer if there was deadline prior to end of year...
Original post by abrp
Sorry didn't make myself fully clear. I wanted to know if I could wait till like end of june mid july b4 paying...wasn't hoping to see if I could escape it but ratjer if there was deadline prior to end of year...

I'd say just contact them directly.
Universities are really picky about fines. How else would they enforce them?

Quick Reply

Latest