The Student Room Group

18, never had a boyfriend, never had a first kiss!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dungeonkeepr
Southampton's a nice city, though 70% of the guys I know are gay and about half of the 30% left over are taken, but my sample is skewed because my two best mates are gay so I meet a lot of their LGBT mates. We are a very sporty uni, so there's lots to oggle, though :wink:

Good luck with your app, and feel free to PM :smile: (for what it's worth, there seem to be a lot of us from all girls school with no guy experience at all at this uni, so you're better off than some :tongue: )

Yeh I only live about 3/4 hour drive away and my brother went to solent, so I shouldn't get embarrassingly lost at least :tongue: It has always been the place I go when times call for some serious shopping :biggrin: But of course the reputation for Nursing comes as bonus... :five:

And yes I have heard the gym is good :smile: Extra good now, by the sounds of it :wink:

And thanks, you have been a great help :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
hi..im a guy thats in a similar position altho im in first year of uni. This may sound weird but could I have a chat with u on msn? I jus wanna know whats going through the 'inexperienced' girl's mind, if that makes any sense :redface:

I don't have MSN, mate :erm: Sorry...

I can see how that may have helped you though :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by Tootles
Yeah, they do. I just want to be able to make a girl happy...

I'd better stop before we both get maudlin, eh?

Haha, yehhh pr'aps...

:smile:
I don't have MSN, mate :erm: Sorry...

I can see how that may have helped you though :smile:

Fair enough. Can I PM u ?
Reply 84
Fair enough. Can I PM u ?

Yeh sure, knock yourself out :smile:
Hi..

Ok well the title explains all really, and I am getting kinna impatient. I know everyone said the right one will come along when the time is right and not to force it, but I just want what everyone else has.

The closest I have got is stupid little boys at school, and yes I could have had my first kiss then but he was a ****. I remember the first day we 'went out' he pulled me aside before going to the next class, but the thought of a messy grubby little kiss underneath the stairs where the lockers were really didn't appeal to me. So I chickened out and dashed off to french...

Anyways I feel like there is something wrong with me. I have never been popular and struggle to make proper friends. At school I had almost the whole year know who I was and refered to me as 'the fish' (I have suffered from psoriasis since I was younger and one ass hole thought his bullying deserved to carry on till we left school). So however hard I try I do have a poor view of myself but I try not to let it show around guys etc.

So I was just wondering who has been in the same situation? When did you find your first proper boyfriend/girlfriend? Do people find someone special at uni (I hope to go 2012 after a year to build up experience)? Or are you too busy working for such complications?

Sorry if it is a bit long. I kept anon cause it a bit loserish lol :colondollar:

I'm 17 and only had 1 (crappy) relationship. Don't worry because there are lots of people in your position.
Yeh sure, knock yourself out :smile:

Nah u do that :tongue:

here it is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=423246

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending