The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Ezza_Bo_Bezza

Original post by Ezza_Bo_Bezza
Phew, I have that!

That email has two attachments, so just print both those badboys out?

Thank you, panic averted.

Three days, can you believe it? I really should begin the packing process.

Also, the second attachment very much resembles a contract, but the informtion tat the top hasn't been filled in and is set out as if we need to fill that in ourselves, is that the same for you yeah? Thanks again

I didn't look at the second one properly. Maybe you should fill it out, I'll see when I arrive. Yeah I suggest you print both of them out, might as well while you're at it.
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Robert Bryson - 171 :-)
Robert Bryson 378, anyone close? :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by ryanad
I'm next door (I think?) in G16. Quite nice to find neighbours before I arrive

Are we in the same flat?
Reply 104
Original post by MoneyPennyJenni
Robert Bryson 378, anyone close? :smile:

Robert Bryson 329, what course are you studying?
Original post by lucy_skye
Robert Bryson 329, what course are you studying?

I'm doing Computer Science, yourself? :smile:
Reply 106
Original post by mohsanrabbani
Hi Guys

i have a unconditional to the 2nd year of biological sciences and will be living in George Burntte Hall Room G15. self catered en-suite.

Hope the atmosphere in heriot watt is good cant wait to start in September :wink:

hey man i got G14 in george burnett so we ll be neighbours:tongue:..im international student from dubai campus..im getting there round the 8th..i hope its not too late for enrolment..is there a provision for late enrolment?
Original post by xcounte
hey man i got G14 in george burnett so we ll be neighbours:tongue:..im international student from dubai campus..im getting there round the 8th..i hope its not too late for enrolment..is there a provision for late enrolment?

The best thing to do is to email them and let heriot watt know when your arriving, which year and course will you be studying?
Reply 108
im transferring into 3rd year mechanical .. what about you?..ill probably message heriot watt on monday seeing as they are totally non responsive on weekends-.-
Hi!
I'm thinking of going to HW this September so I was looking at their accommodation. I was hoping to get catered halls because I can't cook at all, but the catered halls aren't mentioned on HWs website. But when I looked here you all mention Pentland, midlothian and linlithgow as catered halls. Those aren't even listed as halls of residence on their website. Wth? Will those change into uncatered halls next year or something? Or will they just disappear altogether? Anyways.. thought some of you would know, considering you are literally there.
Reply 110
Original post by KiaraMarissa
Hi!
I'm thinking of going to HW this September so I was looking at their accommodation. I was hoping to get catered halls because I can't cook at all, but the catered halls aren't mentioned on HWs website. But when I looked here you all mention Pentland, midlothian and linlithgow as catered halls. Those aren't even listed as halls of residence on their website. Wth? Will those change into uncatered halls next year or something? Or will they just disappear altogether? Anyways.. thought some of you would know, considering you are literally there.

They're being knocked down I think, and they're building a new self-catered hall next to the gym.
Original post by Rhi93
They're being knocked down I think, and they're building a new self-catered hall next to the gym.

You're right. A member of staff from HW messaged me after reading my question and told me that. Thanks though :smile:
Sucks I can't apply for accom until results day, but I think I'm going for Leonard Horner.
Original post by rmilne20
Hey!
I am in room 242 I believe :smile:

I am studying Mechanical Engineering. and yeah can't wait!

You seen the accommodation? I had a peek at one of the rooms a few days ago, looks good :tongue:

I'm in room 223 in Robert Bryson Halls! finally found someone on my floor haha

Latest