The Student Room Group

What was your favourite Apprentice (UK) series and why?

Poll

Best Apprentice UK Series?

Please do the poll and then post why!

Ill remind you of them:

Spoiler

My personal favourite was either Series 1 or Series 4. Series 1 because it had the best actual business people at that point, not just quirky people - and there were still lots of funny moments, it was also the one where you couldn't work out who was going to get fired or win that easily as you can now. Series 4 because it was the funniest series and a really good candidate won!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Series 2 was my favourite, Syed and Paul were just awesome to watch together, as well as the business aspect of it still working. Series 4 was probably the last series that any of the characters actually stuck with me, since then the rest just blend into one bland mess. I couldn't even tell you the name of one of the people on the current series right now.
(edited 12 years ago)
3. Tre Azam was hilarious.
Reply 3
Series 2 was very good - I think afterwards the series's became a bit more and more centred on controversy and entertainment, which defeats the objective.
it's all about Stuart Baggs and Liz Locke:coma:
Whichever one had Scary Jo.
Reply 6
The series with the bossy woman, the bloke who kept saying he was the best, the quiet one who never said anything, and the ugly one.
Stuart Baggs the brand.
Reply 8
The One With Stuart Baggs The Brand In It :biggrin:
Reply 9
Series 3 with Trey was awesome .
Trey Azam for the win..!
Reply 11
season 4 w/ michael was great
Reply 13
The one with paul and saira, I think the first one.
Series 4 (I didn't watch 1-3 mind) was immense. It had Raef and Michael Sophocles, the Marrakesh task, Margaret tarnishing Edinburgh uni forever...amazing. So far, the new series is my least favourite. Everyone's pretty bland
Reply 15
Series 5 because James was HILARIOUS, and I liked series 2 as well.
4. Gotta love Raef.
Reply 17
1. It actually had some credible candidates.
Raef.

That is all.
Series Five! Ben's scholarship to Sandhurst, Pantsman, and just James in general.

Quick Reply

Latest