Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your pet's name?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    My dog is called Tasha and my tortoise is Derek. Tasha is just a name and Derek was named after Del boy Trotter
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Two cats, Biggie/Mr. Bigglesworth and Vegas. Yes, named after Christopher Wallace/Dr. Evil's cat.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    My lizard is called Abby. Not short for 'Abigail' - short for 'Aboriginal'. Because I thought she looked like Aboriginal artwork (she's a leopard gecko if you want to google it).

My snake is called Kronos. Greek mythology, is the son of Uranus and Gaia, and the father of Zeus and many others.
    I don't even know why, I just think that figures in Greek mythology have awesome names.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My sister has a rabbit called Bobby. Apparently, he looks like a Bobby.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My cousin has a cat called Chairman Miao hahaha. I have two cats called Marco and Rosie, not as funny :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dogs-(paterdale Terrier) is called Skia, I called her that cos i found out on my twelth birtday i was getting a dog while i was on holiday on the island of "Skiathos"
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    2 springers Sophie (my mum chose it my bro wanted to call her feefee) and Toby (that was his name when we got him from the rescue centre)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cat-Suzie wierd name for a cat huh? we didn't name her she used to get abused etc...so we took her in
    also i used to have a pet goldfish called Beyonce (i was 9years old) she died though R.I.P beyonce...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Midget for my Dachshund - it suits her well.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balface)
    Oooh yes I know, that was a poor kitty who got abandoned in a building site and got caught up in red cement pigment or something...
    I was just saying that Socks is an excellent name!

He's a naughty lil bugger though... likes to chew on feet when you're sleeping. :hmmm:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have 2pet rabbits

1 called Lucie
    The other called Martha

I chose them basically as I thought they sounded like nice names for my rabbits
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)

He's a naughty lil bugger though... likes to chew on feet when you're sleeping. :hmmm:

A bit of topic but I couldn't help but notice your nails are half covered in nail varnish. can I ask why or are you going to blame it on the cat?:eek:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    My Yorkshire Terrier is Rollo and my Jack Russell is Suzy (although we didn't name her).

As I child, my family and I always went to Searles caravan park in Hunstanton and the main children's entertainer was Rollo. He always remembered our names despite there being a million other children who would visit.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Washburn (Cat) My dad owned a guitar shop at the time (washburn is a brand of guitar)
    Gibson (Cat) To carry on the guitar theme (also a brand of guitar)
    Tamba (Tortoise) Needed a 'T' name and found it on Tikkabilla!
    Treacle (Tortoise) I am from south london and everyone is 'treacle' or 'darlin' here!
    William and Kate (Giant African Land Snails) Got them during the time of Royal Wedding fever!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deepspace91)
    A bit of topic but I couldn't help but notice your nails are half covered in nail varnish. can I ask why or are you going to blame it on the cat?:eek:
    Haha...I'm lazy at painting my nails. I've actually painted them red again during the day whereas I took that pic on the weekend.

Socks nibbles my knuckles-hurts less that way.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Haha...I'm lazy at painting my nails. I've actually painted them red again during the day whereas I took that pic on the weekend.

Socks nibbles my knuckles-hurts less that way.

lol, as I said, just blame it on the cat

just wondered though, in case you hadn't noticed
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deepspace91)
    lol, as I said, just blame it on the cat

just wondered though, in case you hadn't noticed
    It's ok Socks always gets the blame....I've only had him & his sis for a week and they are buggers already!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    pedo bear
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Marmite (Her twin brother was a fluffy ginger tom called marmalade )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have a cat called sprout - we got her from a cats and dogs home and thats what they had named her we couldn't think of a new name at the time so it stuck.

I also have a hamster called jesus mcguire - my boyfriend named him haha we just call him mcguire though.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 19, 2013
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered animals and pets threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.