The Student Room Group

What is your pet's name?

Scroll to see replies

SIMBA :colondollar: and because of THE LION KING OFC :biggrin:
Have a golden Labrador named Cody. His middle name is Dyson because he hoovers up all the food in the house :-P

Also have a Goldfish called Simon. Used to have another fish called Dave. Named after the Hairy Bikers - Si and Dave hehe
When I had Goldfish, I think I named the first one Goldie
I've got two cats, one's called Miso just cos I like miso soup, and the other is called Flick. His first owner had named him Liquorice and I just thought it was so cliche, so I renamed him Flick because how awkward would it be to have a cat named Lick? xD
Reply 584
I have a dog called Malteaser because she's the same colour as one :biggrin: I also have a parrot called Jack

Previously I have had a hamster called Emil, two rabbits called Mitchie and Mat-Mat, and about a million zebra finches! (man, these things breed FAST :tongue:. Called the parents Harry and Jane, and as for the rest ... there were too many to name!)
Yoda. Because he's a bit special.
Reply 586
I got two dogs benson and lulu we never named them they are both rescue dogs benson would be left in a room all the time and barely fed and in the end was given to me and my mum as he and I quote he wasn't the dog they wanted and lulu she was abused and was saved by my sister and given to us as she couldn't look after her

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Our 18 week old kitten is called, Bella. Named after a bird out of the Twilight films.
I have a cat called Inka. Got a love for Latin American history and used to live in Peru so the name seemed appropriate!
Reply 589
My black lab is called Sophie, almost called her Pepper ^_^
Reply 590
My kitten is called Archie...Archiebald when he's naughty.
White Japanese Akita - Nikki
SHD ginger cat - Neko.

I should have called the cat Simba as he's just like him in the Lion King. Oh well.
I have 2 kinds of pets but I can name all the pets in the past I have had;

Current pets:
Ben - Dog (Why did I chose it, he just looked like a Ben!)
Fish - Fish, Chip 2, Vinegar 2, Beans 2 and Silver Onion

Previous Pets:
Rabbit: Humphrey - Came with the name - Died of a stomach ulcer, took him to the vets to be put down when I was like 6
Lovebirds - First two were Tucker and Lilly (Came with the names), got another one called Roger but Lilly kept attacking him, so, had to remove Lilly and got Matilda. From what I hear, she died because she wouldn't accept another male.
Matilda then died when I was on Holiday and I think Roger died of broken heart because only a week later, he wouldn't fly and kept rolling around on the ground and couldn't lift his head.
Fish - Little monster (later big monster, had him for like 9 years), sharky (got viscous and started attacking Fish for some reason exclusively but Beans kept headbutting Sharky to keep him away from her), Chip, Vinegar.

Note - 80% of my pets died when I was on Holiday. =(

Even Roger when he was dying kept crawling up to me and kept resting in my arms until he died (we took him to the vet because he was in a lot of pain) and found comfort being held. I just think lovebirds like tight places.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 593
Donut
Snape
Skinny Cat (He wont respond to anything but that .. and food)
Schrodinger
Dog - Poppy, Poppy-Poodles, Poppety Pop, Popstar, Coco-Pops, Poppins, Pop, Gooby (?), Poppy Poos, Porkington the Third.

She gets confused.
I have a ginger British shorthair kitty and she's called Mango :smile:
I used to have two lovely alsatians called Sally and Mohan.
Reply 599
My dog is called Jess
Also known as Stinky, Smelly, Dog and for some unknown reason, La.
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest