The Student Room Group

Statistics in French

Hey I was just wondering whether there are any good websites anyone knows which gives all the statistics we need for French AS (especially AQA) i.e. where most French people spend their holidays etc. Alternatively, if anyone knows any please post them! It would really help me :p: Thanks in advance.
I bought the Letts revision guide from WHSmiths and that has lots of fun statistics in it! We haven't had to do anything statistics-based really, ooo you could always borrow it!
Reply 2
Duck and Cover
I bought the Letts revision guide from WHSmiths and that has lots of fun statistics in it! We haven't had to do anything statistics-based really, ooo you could always borrow it!
Ooooh really? That would be really really kind and great of you! Would you be able to bring it tomorrow and I'll give it back to you on Thursday cos that's when my oral is...eeek! I might pop into Smiths and see this weekend. :biggrin:
I suppose so...:rolleyes:
Reply 4
www.insee.fr is quite good for statistics, but I'm not positive they'll have what you want! Worth a gander though.
Reply 5
I hate all that statistics stuff from AS...hope I don't have to do it this year, although I'm guessing I do. www.tns-sofres.com is quite good as I remember. Hope that helps and that your oral goes well!

Latest

Trending

Trending