TSRs Weekly Tongue Twister Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ich Dien
I only went on first because I thought you were :ashamed:

I am :awesome:
Reply 41
Original post by Ich Dien
I only went on first because I thought you were :ashamed:

Are you guys on tinychat right now then?
Reply 42
Original post by futuredoc77
I am :awesome:

Invite me :ahee:. But I cant use my cam now :emo:
www.tinychat.com/cooltsr

:awesome:

and remember: DON'T LAUGH! :unimpressed:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Tell me :colonhash:

No no:colone:
Reply 45
www.tinychat.com/cooltsr

:awesome:

and remember: DON'T LAUGH! :unimpressed:

DID I MISS YOUR FACE?!?!?!?!!??!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!

Also, I think I'm too late to attempt this, I would have failed anyway :teehee:
Reply 46
Original post by racaha

You ain't too late, weekly it says, and it's still this week.

So go go go!

You did miss her face, yes. It's like an eclipse, you won't get to see it again for about 20 years :sad:
Original post by racaha

Yes, you did :sadnod:

No, you're not late. It'll be open for a week and today's only the 2nd day :awesome:
Reply 48
Original post by Potiron
You ain't too late, weekly it says, and it's still this week.

So go go go!

You did miss her face, yes. It's like an eclipse, you won't get to see it again for about 20 years :sad:

:cry2: Nooooooooooooooooo! :nooo:

Ooh, I might attempt it in a bit then :giggle:
Yes, you did :sadnod:

No, you're not late. It'll be open for a week and today's only the 2nd day :awesome:

:cry2: Will I get to see you? :puppyeyes:
Original post by racaha
:cry2: Nooooooooooooooooo! :nooo:

Ooh, I might attempt it in a bit then :giggle:

:cry2: Will I get to see you? :puppyeyes:

Do try it :dance:
Your voice is "well good" :teehee:

:getmecoat:

Umm :ninjagirl: maybe :unsure:
Reply 50
Do try it :dance:
Your voice is "well good" :teehee:

:getmecoat:

Umm :ninjagirl: maybe :unsure:

I don't get the "well good"? :dontknow: :biggrin:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Please yes please thanks :nutcase:
Original post by racaha
I don't get the "well good"? :dontknow: :biggrin:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Please yes please thanks :nutcase:

It's cause saying "well" before an adjective for emphasizing is a "Northern" thing... which no one else on this forum does apart from you afaik :teehee:

Lame joke, I know :getmecoat:

I will certainly let you know the next time I get hold of a webcam :yep:
Reply 52
It's cause saying "well" before an adjective for emphasizing is a "Northern" thing... which no one else on this forum does apart from you afaik :teehee:

Lame joke, I know :getmecoat:

I will certainly let you know the next time I get hold of a webcam :yep:

Oh I see! I didn't get it because I do it so I didn't notice that it was different :no:

Huzzzzzzzzah! :awesome: I'm free foreeeevaaaa until June so lemme know :biggrin:
Original post by racaha
Oh I see! I didn't get it because I do it so I didn't notice that it was different :no:

Huzzzzzzzzah! :awesome: I'm free foreeeevaaaa until June so lemme know :biggrin:

Yeah, I thought so :colondollar:

Until June? What are you doing after that? :gah:

I will :yep:
Reply 54
Yeah, I thought so :colondollar:

Until June? What are you doing after that? :gah:

I will :yep:

:gasp: I am flabbergasted that I didn't know that everywhere else doesn't do it! :erm:

Back to sixth form :sad: BUT I have a couple o' weeks off first :awesome:

:woo: I look forward to it :biggrin:
Original post by racaha
:gasp: I am flabbergasted that I didn't know that everywhere else doesn't do it! :erm:

Back to sixth form :sad: BUT I have a couple o' weeks off first :awesome:

:woo: I look forward to it :biggrin:
That's okay. I think most of the North uses it... it's just the Southerners that don't :dontknow:

Oh yeah, they made us do that too :nothing: but no good comes of it as all you get taught you'll forget over the holidays and then they have to re-teach it all in the next year :rolleyes:
Reply 56
That's okay. I think most of the North uses it... it's just the Southerners that don't :dontknow:

Oh yeah, they made us do that too :nothing: but no good comes of it as all you get taught you'll forget over the holidays and then they have to re-teach it all in the next year :rolleyes:

Well the southerners are all daft YES I'M TALKING TO ALL YOU SOUTHERNERS IF ANY OF YOU READ THIS WHICH YOU PROBABLY WON'T! :yep:

I know one teacher has already said all we're going to be doing is watching a film and discussing the topic a bit because she doesn't teach us next year, although I might just use it to get ahead with reading and such while I'm back in the learny mood :smartass:
Original post by racaha
Well the southerners are all daft YES I'M TALKING TO ALL YOU SOUTHERNERS IF ANY OF YOU READ THIS WHICH YOU PROBABLY WON'T! :yep:

I know one teacher has already said all we're going to be doing is watching a film and discussing the topic a bit because she doesn't teach us next year, although I might just use it to get ahead with reading and such while I'm back in the learny mood :smartass:

:laugh: How about "if you read this which you probably can't" :teehee:

Oh who am I kidding, I like the Southerners better :facepalm2:

Oh that's awesome :gah: I think we did that in the very last weeks of it. But we'd only watch an hour of it :colonhash: because the class would end :colonhash:

But yeah, try getting ahead if you want... next year's gonna be a bit tough with the uni applications and all :dontknow:
Reply 58
:laugh: How about "if you read this which you probably can't" :teehee:

Oh who am I kidding, I like the Southerners better :facepalm2:

Oh that's awesome :gah: I think we did that in the very last weeks of it. But we'd only watch an hour of it :colonhash: because the class would end :colonhash:

But yeah, try getting ahead if you want... next year's gonna be a bit tough with the uni applications and all :dontknow:

:giggle: much better :yep:

Y-you like Southeners better? :cry2:

Our lessons are in 2 and three hour blocks :yes:

:yep: I was thinking that, I want to try and decide where I'm going to apply to with that as early as possible because otherwise I'm so indecisive that I'll leave it til the last minute and be looking at different unis before the January exams and tell myself it's okay instead of revising because it's education related :colondollar:
Original post by racaha
:giggle: much better :yep:

Y-you like Southeners better? :cry2:

Our lessons are in 2 and three hour blocks :yes:

:yep: I was thinking that, I want to try and decide where I'm going to apply to with that as early as possible because otherwise I'm so indecisive that I'll leave it til the last minute and be looking at different unis before the January exams and tell myself it's okay instead of revising because it's education related :colondollar:
:mmm:

:sad: Only their accents and the way they speak :puppyeyes:

Oh that's cool... for movies; you'd get bored in a long lesson normally though, no? :dontknow:

Oh yeah, good idea. Do it over the summer. If you apply early, you might get offers early too and you won't have to worry about UCAS for the rest of the year :nah:

Any ideas what course you're going for? :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest