The Student Room Group

My best friend refuses to forgive me!

Scroll to see replies

What do you expect. You were a total biatch for doing that. I would not firgive you.
Reply 21
Foof?
Original post by Fooffy
My best friend has completely cut me out of her life!

Last month we went to her boyfriend's friend's eighteenth birthday party.
Anyway, there was a lot of booze and me and her boyfriend ended up making out. Nobody caught us, but after the party we sexted a lot, BUT THAT WAS IT. He kept asking me to meet up but I never did because I didn't fancy him, it was just a bit of fun and an ego boost for me. I just liked knowing he wanted my foof.

Anyway, my friend read the texts and has cut us both out of her life.
Is there anyway I can win her back?

I did this to my best friend, but she knew I was drunk so just stormed over and had a go at him. Did help that she knew I don't fancy him in the slightest. Pretty sure I'd have done the same if the situation was reversed though. True best friendship right there, haha!
Reply 23
Once I got drunk at a party made out with EVERYONE, and so did her boyfriend, and ergo we kissed (him and me). She dumped him, all of her friends cut me out of their lives. In two weeks she took him back and never spoke to me again.
Reply 24
You got what you deserved.
Reply 25
Im sorry but your not a true friend you dont deserve her. get some morals
I love how your username is Foofy and you used the word foof on repeated occasions. Quite amusing...for a troll
Reply 27
Original post by Fooffy
A fanny.

Wait. If foof = fanny, that means your username is fanny-y...as in fannyish? That's weird. Should've just called yourself 'troll foof' or something, that would have made more sense.
Pros before hoes. Works the same with girls, so you did bad.

Your friend is right.

Did she dump her bf? Sometimes it's hard for a guy to resist an easy slag but he has poor form.
Reply 29
Original post by Fooffy
My best friend has completely cut me out of her life!

Last month we went to her boyfriend's friend's eighteenth birthday party.
Anyway, there was a lot of booze and me and her boyfriend ended up making out. Nobody caught us, but after the party we sexted a lot, BUT THAT WAS IT. He kept asking me to meet up but I never did because I didn't fancy him, it was just a bit of fun and an ego boost for me. I just liked knowing he wanted my foof.

Anyway, my friend read the texts and has cut us both out of her life.
Is there anyway I can win her back?

Jeez. Prostitute in the making.
I saw your other thread, and I can safely say 8 years down the line you will be in a brothel. That is all.
Reply 30
nope u deserve it =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending