The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ki decent enough at Sunderland. Heard he turned us down last week though.
Lambert needs to pull his finger out now. If Cole, Senderos and Richardson on frees is his response to this then Randy is taking the piss. We've not spent a penny all window.
I really like Ki. He looked great last season and he had a decent World Cup too. He's the kind of player we need in midfield imo.

We're also being linked to Victor Moses on loan.
Lowton looking like joining Boro on loan. All our RBs are about the same quality, but I'm guessing Bacuna is first choice with Hutton backup. Although Bacuna has been playing midfield in pre-season. Herd back-up as well I guess.
Lowton is a good rb imo, a stupid dispute has left him out of the team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lowton to Boro is a travesty.
Luna has gone to Hellas Verona, tonight is our annual friendly against Walsall
Rock Fan is back :smile:, missed your posts mate.

Yeah, hopefully a decent match with no injuries and the lads scoring a ton of goals.

Can't say Luna is a loss tbh. His goal vs Arsenal will be remembered for a long time though.
Bennett, Stevens and Richardson. Hope Richardson gets the nod there, but we have so many average players. Lambert has to keep loaning out and selling his own signings :rolleyes: five year plan ftw.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Rock Fan is back :smile:, missed your posts mate.

Yeah, hopefully a decent match with no injuries and the lads scoring a ton of goals.

Can't say Luna is a loss tbh. His goal vs Arsenal will be remembered for a long time though.

Yeah got the internet back finally woo :biggrin: also some suggestion Samir Carruthers will be going to MK Dons on a permanent deal which will be a shame because I feel he has got potential. Although he hasn't figured at all under Lambert.
Was hoping Carruthers would get a run in the first team tbh. If we get to September 1st in this position Lerner needs to be hounded out.

How much game time do you lot think Grealish could get this season? I don't see a reason why he can't be a first team regular tbh.
Well Grealish was apparently one of the best players on the pitch against Chesterfield, nothing to lose by giving him a shot.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Was hoping Carruthers would get a run in the first team tbh. If we get to September 1st in this position Lerner needs to be hounded out.

Curruthers is on the edge of joining MK Dons permanently :lol:

Grealish LM over Agbon for me.
I'd like to hear an interview with Lambert to know if he has anymore transfers planned both in and out.
Agreed we need to show some ambition ffs Lambert says we need quality players a few months ago then goes on to spend the square root of F all, what a joke.

Gabby was ****ing terrible today. Pleased that Hutton is doing so well and makes Lambert look even more stupid for ignoring him for so long.
Grealish has to start, Gabby has been woeful recently. Just strolling around doing nothing.
Yeah definitely when grealish came on today he was a breath of fresh air and did some great passing! Liked the move when he back heeled it on the left side! Shame benty didn't score he made some nice runs and generally played well! Took the plunge and bought a season ticket and got my liverpool away ticket aswell UTV!!
Well in mate.

Don't want to get carried away as I usually do but I think we might have a real player on our hands. Seems the loyal type as well; constantly turning down England to play for Ireland and even though I'd prefer he represent England that's good for us surely? He and his dad are massive Villa fans.

Gabby is coasting along like someone who isn't worried about his place and is living off his name. I would start with him next week and if it's more of the same in the first half take him off for Jack.
Keep your fingers crossed for that marqué signing guys. That number 9 shirt is still available...

Latest