The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Ba would be a class signing for you.

Lambert claimed there is no ba deal but we are looking for a striker, favourably a loan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shame Robbie Keane is 34 now, still never forget when we had him on loan that short time and his goals against Wolves
Lose tomorrow or this guy will top himself on suicide bridge

Original post by Zürich
Lose tomorrow or this guy will top himself on suicide bridge

Love the Arsenal fan tv stuff. My favourite is that white guy with the 'at laaaaast' music over the top. :lol:
I would love some width today let's stretch them and have a real go, because everytime we play arsenal (apart from the 3-1 lol) we sit back. Get Gil to cut in again and unleash shots like that
Benteke
Sinclair Gil Weimann
Delph Sanchez

It'd go against Lambert's usual cautious mentality, but let's throw Sinclair right in there.

Westwood, Gabby >> Sinclair, Weimann, if we need to change things up second half.

Benteke Gabby
Gil
Delph Sanchez Westwood
Match fred?

See I want you lot to win, got a bit of a soft spot for Villa, but I want Arsenal & the Saints in the Champions League instead of Man Utd...
Original post by TornadoGR4
Match fred?

See I want you lot to win, got a bit of a soft spot for Villa, but I want Arsenal & the Saints in the Champions League instead of Man Utd...

May as well post about it in here.

What you posted reminds me, was looking at the table after MU lost to Saints and thought nice one, Arsenal and Saints gonna nick those two places and push MU out, then realised Arsenal's next match was against us and thought 'gutted, they'll lose that one' :biggrin:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Match fred?

I put a match thread up now http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3119097&p=53334049#post53334049
Gosh we have looked all over the shop so far
Stan talking sense on Talksport.
Had a chip on my shoulder ever since your fans cheered when yous sent us down.

So it is with great delight that I watch your small, finished club get a battering week in, week out.

Gonna become another one of the forgotten has-beens of English football. Like Charlton, Leeds, Birmingham and Bolton.
Original post by Scott.M

So it is with great delight that I watch your small, finished club get a battering week in, week out.

Gonna become another one of the forgotten has-beens of English football. Like Charlton, Leeds, Birmingham and Bolton.

None of this is true.
Original post by Scott.M

Tell us something we don't know... Yawn.

I get that you don't have much else to hang on to from your past, but come on...
Winning European Cups > Punching horses.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Stan talking sense on Talksport.

Totally. Only person in the media who seems to understand the situation we're in and why we're in it.
Lamber out.jpg
Lambert: "We've definitely got enough to stay up."

Thoughts?
If he's not in charge of them, possibly
Don't worry lads, Chelsea at home next week, your yearly guaranteed 3 pointer.

Latest