The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
Yorke had a lot of skill and flair then again you could argue Benteke does as well, and Benteke has a faster scoring rate.

Yorke is the more skillful of the two.
But benteke is so effective, he's contributed massively when provided with scraps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone seen Roy Keane's comments about Villa being a "tired club" and laying into Benteke? Vile, bitter ****** he is.
yeah he is trying to sell his book probably. He is just jealous that all his managerial posts and assistant mangers posts have turned to **** lol
Original post by Kidioteque
Everyone seen Roy Keane's comments about Villa being a "tired club" and laying into Benteke? Vile, bitter ****** he is.

No?

Keane is a prick. Just a **** of the highest proportions. Said this when he was announced as our assistant manager. Rancid bastard should not have been allowed anywhere near our club.

The worst member of staff in all of our club's history.

Toward the end of his time at Villa it appeared he was deliberately trying to make us lose.

Gabby would have flattened him that time he tried to kick off as well.

His dog was a **** and he's got a **** hairline as well.

He should be shoved into a ****ing underground lair and never let out, the ****.
Original post by Wilfred Little
No?

Keane is a prick. Just a **** of the highest proportions. Said this when he was announced as our assistant manager. Rancid bastard should not have been allowed anywhere near our club.

Toward the end of his time at Villa it appeared he was deliberately trying to make us lose.

He should be shoved into a ****ing underground lair and never let out, the ****.

Top, top swearing. A man after my own heart.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3070519/Roy-Keane-slams-tired-club-Aston-Villa-woeful-strikers-couldn-t-finish-dinner-new-chapter-memoirs.html#article-3070519
No?

I liked his beard.
Never liked Keane. Absolute disgusting player.

I am a fan of a physical, even dirty player, don't get me wrong but Keane was just a thug. He deliberately wanted to hurt players which is where it just goes too far.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Never liked Keane. Absolute disgusting player.

I am a fan of a physical, even dirty player, don't get me wrong but Keane was just a thug. He deliberately wanted to hurt players which is where it just goes too far.

Haaland & Shearer best two examples, who was the lad he stamped on when he was at Forest? Stamped on his chest.
Haaland & Shearer best two examples, who was the lad he stamped on when he was at Forest? Stamped on his chest.

Southgate

[video="youtube;NKQr9h5MB0w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKQr9h5MB0w[/video]
****ing hell :biggrin: I should hang my head in shame.

I swear he did it at Forest too?
Original post by Kidioteque

He needs to start focusing on coaching players rather than selling books, otherwise he'll never be good at coaching players.
I still want to buy his book though...

Tony Adams story getting time on Sky Sports News. On FM15 the takeover happened in 2015, sort it out Lerner.
Aha that Adams story seem alike a wind up anyone reckon it's got some substance? Read the Birmingham mail article and it was all filler bull**** lol
Tony Adams stuff is rubbish surely. Seems a bit of a non-story given that he doesn't even have backing (yet). Must be the London media trying to unsettle us before the cup final :lol:
Ipswich 9/2 to be promoted.
Might have a few sly bets this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to Benteke for his player of the month award. 6 goals in 5 matches, all stemming from just 15 shots, which gives him a conversion rate 40% with 60% shooting accuracy. Impressive.
Original post by Nvmthename
Ipswich 9/2 to be promoted.
Might have a few sly bets this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doubt they can get past Norwich and Middlesbrough

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember when Keane confronted Shearer and Shearer was like come at me bro. Anyway another huge game tomorrow against West Ham, the Holte End has been great lately.
Oh yeah thy was hilarious! Wasn't shearer holding him at arms length. Keane is like an aggressive terrier lol. 11/10 to beat west ham. Seems the bookies have finally stopped underpricing us but we have some good results against west ham at home recently (last year aside)
“I don't know if there's a better striker in Europe right now. He's the best.
He's in great form. We're creating the chances for him and he's sticking them away.
I am delighted for him, it is great to see.
Benteke is going nowhere in the summer, no one can afford him, said the manager.

:cool:

Latest