The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not a good day for you lot.
Hope I get a ticket on the day in holte lower tommorow and all the half and half types haven't came out for their one game of the year tommorow. I usually buy on the day but tried logging on to my account to find the ****ers at villa park have locked my account. Not that it matters to me, I have been using my dads reference cd all season to buy under 18 tickets. Shambolic behaviour from villa as I saw someone at ticket office who was a few pound short and they refused to sell him a ticket at Wycombe game despite having thousands of empty seats. Not like they need the support at all. In fact, one positive from relegation will be cuts to ticketing staff jobs. *****
Original post by neal95
Hope I get a ticket on the day in holte lower tommorow and all the half and half types haven't came out for their one game of the year tommorow. I usually buy on the day but tried logging on to my account to find the ****ers at villa park have locked my account. Not that it matters to me, I have been using my dads reference cd all season to buy under 18 tickets. Shambolic behaviour from villa as I saw someone at ticket office who was a few pound short and they refused to sell him a ticket at Wycombe game despite having thousands of empty seats. Not like they need the support at all. In fact, one positive from relegation will be cuts to ticketing staff jobs. *****

Do you get any questions going through the turnstiles?
West Ham have levelled at Norwich.
Original post by Rock Fan
Even Norwich winning now.

Original post by Mackay
Not a good day for you lot.

Check Norwich score now lads :smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Check Norwich score now lads :smile:

That's more like it from West Ham.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Do you get any questions going through the turnstiles?

None at all and I was about to post on Norwich to lol
nothing ever goes our way sunderland beat man utd thats 3 points so they are on 23 now which is a 7 point gap and nowich drawing omfg
Original post by Elleee1234
nothing ever goes our way sunderland beat man utd thats 3 points so they are on 23 now which is a 7 point gap and nowich drawing omfg

The gap to Sunderland doesn't really matter tbh. The gap to 17th place is the important one and that's been more or less the same since November. :bigsmile:
Original post by scriggy
The gap to Sunderland doesn't really matter tbh. The gap to 17th place is the important one and that's been more or less the same since November. :bigsmile:

I'd be a bit worried with the way your team is playing at the moment.
Original post by Rock Fan
I'd be a bit worried with the way your team is playing at the moment.

We'll just win our home games it'll be fine... :colonhash:
Original post by scriggy
We'll just win our home games it'll be fine... :colonhash:

Hopefully you will defend better at home than this.
Original post by scriggy

I'd go along with that the teams have all pushed together that's all.

The gap could be 5 points tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like their is a growing divide between me and the club. They are charging the same price for a shitter product. If McDonald's took out the Big Mac burger from their meal, would you pay the same price for chips and a drink? It defies logic. Furthermore, have they heard of the term capacity utilisation? Thousands of empty seats, would you rather take £25 instead of £30 and have an extra supporter and money, or leave the seat empty, forgoing both? Until things change I am going to have to stay away. They are shafting true fans. I hate feeling like this but I think I need to stay true to my principles. On a more positive note, I hope the club win tommorow and we stay up, and I love villa still, just not the current lot running it
Original post by paul514
I'd go along with that the teams have all pushed together that's all.

The gap could be 5 points tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

0-6 at the minute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9395
6 - 0?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:frown:
I think I'm done with this season. I hate everything about the club currently, from those at the top down to the players, everything aside from the shell that is the club itself, which has been dragged through the dirt for years now by Lerner and the clowns he has doing his work for him. This isn't Aston Villa.

I've been abroad since December, so haven't been going to the games, and I wouldn't be if I was in England. I admire the strength of anybody who is still paying into Lerner's pocket to watch this ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
I think I'm done with this season. I hate everything about the club currently, from those at the top down to the players, everything aside from the shell that is the club itself, which has been dragged through the dirt for years now by Lerner and the clowns he has doing his work for him. This isn't Aston Villa.

I've been abroad since December, so haven't been going to the games, and I wouldn't be if I was in England. I admire the strength of anybody who is still paying into Learner's pocket to watch this ****.

Nearly 36000 paid to watch that today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Massively feel for you there. No-one likes to see that in football.
:frown:

Latest