The Student Room Group

Your favourite Starbucks drink?

I usually order the chocolate cream frappucino minus chocolate syrup but want to try something new! Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Starbucks? My favourite "coffee" is the "Pretentioso Frappucino" - it's syrup, a shot of caramel, some foamed cream, a cherry on top, some iced crap, swirls of some cinnamon molasses, fake mocha flavouring and absolutely no real coffee. But I will still say "I love going for coffee!" when I order it then sit in the window sipping it whilst writing my latest novel on my Macbook Air, stroking my candyfloss-like 'artist beard'.
Reply 2
i used to looove coffee light frappuccinos but now that they've changed them, i'm having to pay for extra coffee which is upsetting :frown:
A frap is worthy of a fap.
Reply 4
Original post by TotoMimo
Starbucks? My favourite "coffee" is the "Pretentioso Frappucino" - it's syrup, a shot of caramel, some foamed cream, a cherry on top, some iced crap, swirls of some cinnamon molasses, fake mocha flavouring and absolutely no real coffee. But I will still say "I love going for coffee!" when I order it then sit in the window sipping it whilst writing my latest novel on my Macbook Air, stroking my candyfloss-like 'artist beard'.

:rofl:
i can't handle the coffee and stick to the hot chocolate, yes lame i know :tongue:
Reply 6
Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino - with extra strawberry shots.
The one that doesn't cost £10--Oh wait.
Reply 8
tall half-skinny half-1 percent extra hot split quad shot (two shots decaf, two shots regular) latte with whip
Reply 9
Hot: Hazelnut Hot Chocolate

Cold: Caramel Frappuccino

:coma:
Reply 10
The mango smoothie-frappachino thingy
Their actual coffee tastes horrible, I prefer to go to Costa of Nero's for that. But I do like the Starbucks Frappucinos, though I do feel guilty ordering them in summer when they've already had to make x1000 of them that day and it's only 11am...
Caramel frappucino :smile:
Original post by Soph1990
The mango smoothie-frappachino thingy

costas is way better;more slushy and flavoursome
Reply 14
Chocolate Frappuccino without the cream :P
Reply 15
Hot - Skinny Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte
Cold - The mango frap
Having a caramel with cream frappuccino now :colondollar:
How I love anything to do with caramel :love:
Reply 17
Caramel frappucino, coffee-based and with cream on the top, without a doubt!
Reply 18
I dont do coffee so...
- Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino
- Hot chocolate
- White hot chocolate
Tall vanilla latte with whipped cream every time. Oh yeah.

It's not even on the overhead menu anymore, as of a few months ago, but they still make it for you if that's what you ask for. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest