The Student Room Group

Bristol Uni - bursaries

I'm going into my 3rd year of a 4 year course in September and I am just sorting out my student finance stuff. In this year and my first year my parents income was too high to get anything above the standard non means tested loan.

Now my parents income for this financial year is going to be around 20k. So I have filled in the Means tested forms and the Current Year Financial assessment forms and am going to send them to Student Finance so they Means test me - I'm hoping they give me all the loans and grants? I believe you get a Maintenance loan, a Means-tested section of the maintenance loan and a maintenance grant (non repayable) is that correct?

I hear that the university can also give me a non repayable bursary aswell.

So my question is how do Bristol deal with bursaries. Do I have to apply directly to them or will student finance sort it out?
You should have ticked the box allowing SFE to share your financial info with Bristol. If you didn't they will not consider you for a uni bursary.
Reply 2
Original post by hypocriticaljap
You should have ticked the box allowing SFE to share your financial info with Bristol. If you didn't they will not consider you for a uni bursary.

So I only have to opt to share my details with them and its sorted between Bristol and SFE.

Awesome. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending