The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've put on a little weight, but from healthy food rather than junk food. I seem to be the only one who eats relatively healthily. :p:
Reply 21
i have stayed the same. which is a surprise cause i haven't been eating healthy all the time. too much junk food, but that is part if uni life, isn't it?
lol, i want an excuse for my bad habits. :p:
Reply 22
I just eat so much here. I had 2 burger kings the other day, and I just live off chocolate. I think the only reason that I'm not really fat by now is because I do so much walking here!
Reply 23
Hmm I stayed around the same/Lost a bit. Proberly because at home theres so much bad food like biscuits and crisps around that the rents buy, But I wont buy it for myself.. So I cant eat it :biggrin: also more work and stuff to do generally and exercise.
Reply 24
UR SO LUCKY!! i really wanted to loose some weight at uni, not that im fat, but i thought i could tone up! i lost quite a bit in the first few weeks but now ive put on loads!! take outs and chocolate machine at the halls!! its hard when ur catered for coz u feel u want to get ur moneys worth!!!

--------------

has anybodys weight gain made them feel a little self conscious?? i dont like it!!
Put on a stone! going on a major diet in January
Reply 26
Chi-sama
From reading the replies... it seems that people lose weight during uni as opposed to gain. What a contradiction... and a shame that US students GAIN weight during their first year... notoriously known as "the freshman 15" (as in 15 lb)

ahh... thanks for enlightening me on that because they said it on here http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14378 & i had no idea what it meant! :smile:
Reply 27
MY mom and a friend of mine think i am wasting awat and i was once described as skinny. Which is surprising i have never thought of myself as skinny. Although i do look more toned. I hope to lose a stone in my first year and gain a 6 pack. I might have to work more at the Gym.
Reply 28
girlpants
ahh... thanks for enlightening me on that because they said it on here http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14378 & i had no idea what it meant! :smile:

No prob... nice video :p:
I have lost about a stone!! :biggrin: Since I've been here I just eat far less junk food because I'm too busy going out and enjoying myself!! Also, Sheffield is full of hills so all the walking has probably helped a bit too! I hope to lose another half stone next semester then I will be :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 30
Run more, eat less = lose weight

Can't fault this method.
Reply 31
lol fair play
I lost a little bit of weight during my first term, but I already feel like I've put loads back on and I've not even been home for a week yet!

Latest

Trending

Trending