University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
erm... good :hmmmm: ?? I don't get it :dong: :p: :biggrin:
Reply 62
Anne*UK*06
erm... good :hmmmm: ?? I don't get it :dong: :p: :biggrin:

hehe never mind.. im a stickler for finnish stuff. like you probably are for american culture. :smile:
Reply 63
Yay I am :biggrin: Last time I went to England people thought I was American cos of my accent and I was all happy and they were like: "It's not a good thing", while I was thinking hell yeah it is :biggrin: lol
Reply 64
Just to let you know, choosing nottingham was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Thats not to say its a bad uni and i had a half decent time while i was there, but it wasnt for me.
Reply 65
Anne*UK*06
Yay I am :biggrin: Last time I went to England people thought I was American cos of my accent and I was all happy and they were like: "It's not a good thing", while I was thinking hell yeah it is :biggrin: lol

mistaking a german for an american is no accidental matter! you mustve been quite the fan of uncle sam..

the wonders of globalisation! :rolleyes:
Reply 66
LOL I don't think I've ever sounded German tbh. In the US, ppl didn't realize I wasn't American either. Genius :p: lol
Reply 67
l1ncs
Just to let you know, choosing nottingham was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Thats not to say its a bad uni and i had a half decent time while i was there, but it wasnt for me.

Could you elaborate?

But yeah, sure, I believe it can't be for everyone. That'd be stupid to think. I only hope it will be for me :rolleyes:
Reply 68
soz i just fort i would pop in on ur convo n say HIYA! :p:

--------------

hi

--------------

BYEBYE Ihave g2g cya, i bet that ur glad im nearly gone lol bye
Reply 69
Reply 70
Ow that hurts my brain trying to decipher that!
Reply 73
Finnstar... do you ever play counter strike on the network?

--------------

If it hasnt been said before.... Anne.. at notts you get 4 hours of lectures a week for american studies. its a doss. girl in my block is doing it and im so jealous.
Reply 74
Anathema

haha! i plead guilty!
i take it youre a patron of the nottingham_uni channel around ares..?
Reply 75
indeed. I was playing under my mate's name (el presidente) when they went out for a fag, and noticed your name in the rankings.
Reply 76
Anathema

--------------

If it hasnt been said before.... Anne.. at notts you get 4 hours of lectures a week for american studies. its a doss. girl in my block is doing it and im so jealous.

Nope, hasn't been said before, thanks :wink: Sounds fun :p:
Reply 77
Anne...

Ich habe die Auto gegessen :biggrin:
Reply 78
irisng
Anne...

Ich habe die Auto gegessen :biggrin:

im soo jealous you guys speak jerman! sigh! :p: :rolleyes:
Reply 79
god is this what you guys find funny???

Latest