The Student Room Group

Subliminal 9/11 symbol in GCSE Sociology paper (Illuminati sign/symbols?)

Scroll to see replies

Just ask yourselves this.... Why would the perpetrators of 9/11 (who would be bound to secrecy) decide to hint at it in a GCSE sociology exam paper?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by morris743
I've not heard of the exam board. Is it Welsh? A Level standard?

Btw do you know the music played in the vid? It's great at summing up the mood :biggrin:

Smile :smile: There is plenty of good in the world. They're just not in the positions of power.

Yeah its a welsh board but they use it in england too - my english/english lit and geography GCSEs were WJEC.

Yeaah your right but this whole new world order crap I've been reading about after finding the videos pretty scary too :| And sorryy dont know the name of the song, it just made the creepyness even more creepy lool
Reply 22
Original post by A level Az
Well done for shooting down the weakest point in the video. Now, care to explain why the letters spell armageddon, or why there is a boy wearing the colours of the american flag, seemingly flying a plane towards himself, or why the girl has built two towers that are being knocked over, and why the hell there is a knife in the video?

1 - coincidence they spell armageddon. They could have chosen any blocks and something relation to a "major event" could have been spelt out.

2 - The boy is wearing a stripy red and white tshirt, so what? His jeans are blue, because most jeans are blue.

3 - Children play with toy planes/tanks/ships/cars/superman/batman/dogs etc. I played with toy planes as a kid - did I predict the WTC attacks? :rolleyes:

4 - Kids use those blocks to learn to spell and play with. Do you really think that a kid would build a tower to an acceptable height then leave it? They build higher and higher until it falls down then laugh about it - they don't understand physical limits etc yet - that is what these toys teach.

5 - The knife, a box-cutter/SAFETY KNIFE if you look at it. Used to cut those paper cutouts of people because they're bloody awkward to do using a pair of scissors. Kids like to make daisy chains of people, they're simple shapes to do and fun to decorate.

Oh, and in case I forget - It's just a picture of toys kids play with. Building blocks, paper cutouts. Nothing more.
Reply 23
Original post by CKin2U
Yeah its a welsh board but they use it in england too - my english/english lit and geography GCSEs were WJEC.

Yeaah your right but this whole new world order crap I've been reading about after finding the videos pretty scary too :| And sorryy dont know the name of the song, it just made the creepyness even more creepy lool

A lot of things make sense when it comes to the illuminati. Likewise a lot of things don't. One big flaw is this new world order thing. If they've been around having God-like control for so long, you'd think they'd be able to get this act together far quicker and easier than they appear to be? Not having much luck in China, are they? :biggrin:

I haven't had the life experience required to perhaps make a sound judgement. But my hunch would be that if you looked at almost anything in life, you could make a conspiracy out of it.
Reply 24
Original post by The Patriot
Just ask yourselves this.... Why would the perpetrators of 9/11 (who would be bound to secrecy) decide to hint at it in a GCSE sociology exam paper?

Also, this shoots down the argument better than anything else. Why a GCSE paper by the Welsh board who are probably one of the smallest exam boards in the UK?
Reply 25
If there was a group of people trying to take over the world, why would they give out hints and risk getting caught before they actually do it?

If there is anything in this gcse paper, it's probably just someone messing with the idiots and having a good chuckle over it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Martyn*
I think that the image was from a toy company. It looks like the image comes from the 50s but I might be wrong. The letters that spell-out "Armageddon" is surely not accidental.

If it is an old pic that just makes it more odd; a picture many years before 'predicted' 9/11

Original post by Tefhel
Doesn't it say above the question "This is a picture taken from toy advertising" - is it not possible that whoever composed the paper happened to just take that picture randomly from the internet? So yeah the picture is a creepy but I kinda doubt there'd be 9/11 conspiracy on a GCSE paper - why? Unless just for a joke.

Yeah I know the picture wasnt made by them most pictures in exams are taken from external sources and then references are sometimes provided but I couldnt find any in this case. Anyways where ever the pictures from, I just think its a little more then a coincidence and there clearly is a message/sign whatever. Whether its a joke or not I don't know but its still...wierd
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by neillya1
1 - coincidence they spell armageddon. They could have chosen any blocks and something relation to a "major event" could have been spelt out.

2 - The boy is wearing a stripy red and white tshirt, so what? His jeans are blue, because most jeans are blue.

3 - Children play with toy planes/tanks/ships/cars/superman/batman/dogs etc. I played with toy planes as a kid - did I predict the WTC attacks? :rolleyes:

4 - Kids use those blocks to learn to spell and play with. Do you really think that a kid would build a tower to an acceptable height then leave it? They build higher and higher until it falls down then laugh about it - they don't understand physical limits etc yet - that is what these toys teach.

5 - The knife, a box-cutter/SAFETY KNIFE if you look at it. Used to cut those paper cutouts of people because they're bloody awkward to do using a pair of scissors. Kids like to make daisy chains of people, they're simple shapes to do and fun to decorate.

Oh, and in case I forget - It's just a picture of toys kids play with. Building blocks, paper cutouts. Nothing more.

You are ridiculous. None of your points negate the argument. You seriously think that the blocks spelling "Armageddon" is a coincidence?
Some people...
Reply 28
I did a reverse image search to see if there was anything of interest. Lots of oblivious people seem to have used the 'Armageddon' image though, like a playschool, lol. :tongue:
Oh dear god, the music in that made me feel like I was in a horror film. I feel like I'm about to get stabbed.

1 - Coincidence? I hardly think so. How often do you see pictures of kids playing with blocks that have the letters spelt out in order?

2 - Jeans may be a plausible argument, but when combined with the stripy red and white t-shirt, it obviously mirrors the flag.

3 - Like you said, children have all these amazing toys they could play with - why a plane? And furthermore, why is it directed towards himself? (from where I'm sitting that is what it looks like he is doing)

4 - A small child knows how to spell the word armageddon now then? Don't think so. As for the two towers of blocks, why would she go ahead and make two seperate towers? Surely she would use them all on one till it falls down, and then start again? :redface:

5 - I have never seen a kid of their age use one of those knives, sorry.
Reply 31
Original post by venenecinema
You are ridiculous. None of your points negate the argument. You seriously think that the blocks spelling "Armageddon" is a coincidence?
Some people...

:rofl:

Yes actually, I do. Even if it isn't, all it points at is a tasteless joke.

Why is it that conspiracy theorists can't accept ANY flaws in their theories? :rolleyes:

Some of them make valid points but as soon as you bring up and obvious flaw they all rush to defend themselves :rolleyes:

As bad at accepting other peoples opinions as religious fundamentalists.....
Reply 32
Well done for shooting down the weakest point in the video. Now, care to explain why the letters spell armageddon, or why there is a boy wearing the colours of the american flag, seemingly flying a plane towards himself, or why the girl has built two towers that are being knocked over, and why the hell there is a knife in the video?

I'll give you the Armageddon thing, but it probably has an explanation.
Knife - The close up is a seperate pic, obviously, you can't see the whole thing in the original, it's not impossible that's it's a hammer or whatever.

American flag - The Americans are a very patriotic nation (and to me it came across as an American pic, if it's not, show me) so that's just common e.g. Captain America.

Towers - They are NOT being knocked over, I know alot of kids who build towers with blocks, I used to do it myself, i'm not illuminati

Plane - Planes are common children's toys, my niece and nephews have loads, plus it's not even anywhere near the blocks. Even if it was, loads of kids knock other kid's blocks over, it was fun.

Did I miss anything?
Reply 33
If this was for real, I'd go with someone trying to warn us rather than the illuminati themselves.
Also, this shoots down the argument better than anything else. Why a GCSE paper by the Welsh board who are probably one of the smallest exam boards in the UK?

Maybe its a sign that WJEC better get their act together and start marking their papers properly, or there will be hell to pay :biggrin:
Reply 35
Why is there a box cutter instead of normal scissors? :s
Maybe its a sign that WJEC better get their act together and start marking their papers properly, or there will be hell to pay :biggrin:

The illuminati are known to take the GCSE marking process VERY seriously, so this is incredibly likely.
Actually the blocks spelling aramgeddeon are pretty frightening :eek4:
Reply 38
All in all, I reckon it's just WJEC being their usual lazy selves. Someone's made this picture in obvs. reference to 9/11, and they've just stolen it and used it because they needed a gender-stereotyped picture.

The rest is hopefully coincidence.

Surely some of these GCSE students must have noticed it?! I would have loved to get that exam, and snarkily point it out to the examiner. :tongue:
Reply 39
OH ****!

They got to the exam boards to!?

lulz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending