The Student Room Group

Aqa chem4 15th june 2011 (resit) thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by korz
you see my friends are saying there wasn't an aldehyde an ketone, was ester and carboxylic acid??????? i hope i'm not wronng

There was an ester and a carboxylic acid... but on a separate question?

Im pretty sure there was an aldehyde and a ketone AND an ester and a carboxylic acid?

Could be wrong though
Reply 1081
1st was distinguishing between a carboxylic acid and ester...

Then it was between an acyl chloride and ester...

Last one was between a primary alcohol (aldehyde) and tertiary alcohol...
anyone seen / got a copy of the paper / mark scheme? :smile:
Reply 1083
Sorry to be a party pooper but I think it's time to let this exam be. Threads like this can be very disheartening and to those who feel they didn't do as well as they hoped, move on from chem4, and focus entirely on chem5, after all, this exam still carries the exact same UMS marks and will change your grade significantly if you do better :smile:

Good Luck!
Any unofficial mark scheme?
someone must have?
Reply 1086
Original post by MannyAfzal
Any unofficial mark scheme?

If someone has the paper, I'll do an unofficial markscheme
look guys no offence but worrying wont help.. or even doing a mark scheme.. the exams has gone and even if u have the paper and march scheme... you cant change it or what you did in the exam... just move on and focus on chem 5 and your other exams...
Reply 1088
chem5 thread link anyone?
Reply 1090
Anyone got paper/mark scheme for this?
Sorry to resurrect thing thread but does anybody have the paper or mark scheme, ive jut done this paper as a mock today :smile:
Original post by raveen789
Sorry to resurrect thing thread but does anybody have the paper or mark scheme, ive jut done this paper as a mock today :smile:

do you have the paper at all?

Quick Reply

Latest