The Student Room Group

ICT Exam OCR 13th June GCSE

Has anyone else got this exam and if so how is it structured. I ask because after we finished the coursework I didn't go to any ICT lessons after that and as a result don't know how the exam will be set. I know it is a multiple choice exam but are we allowed to take notes into the exam with us like other years have in the past and if so how much.
Reply 1
Original post by CF25
Has anyone else got this exam and if so how is it structured. I ask because after we finished the coursework I didn't go to any ICT lessons after that and as a result don't know how the exam will be set. I know it is a multiple choice exam but are we allowed to take notes into the exam with us like other years have in the past and if so how much.

If your doing the 2377/H exam, it is best to look on the OCR website. Also, im pretty sure you can't take anything into the exam unless your doing a different one. I did few practise papers in school and they are realllly Easy.

But, the grade boundaries are ridiculously high. Grade boundary last year:
A* - 39/40 (Getting one mark wrong between A and A* is 8UMS which is a joke)
A - 37/40
B - 35/40
Reply 2
Hi,

I sat the exam this year and I got 72/80 UMS from the exam... in the coursework i scored 64/64 which is 120 UMS (from last year's) so basing on this do you think I will get an A* in IT?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending