The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

United mugged you off with obertan nicely.
Original post by jam277
United mugged you off with obertan nicely.

Aye cos we paid so much for hi- wait what?
Best :colonhash:
Original post by I Kant Spall
That's fantastic, really. I'm so happy for them. You know what? I'd be even more happier if they adopted a policy of lenience, with an added dose of common sense, when it comes to moderating other members of the society in the society thread.

:colonhash: Ask A Mod is without a doubt the worst subforum on the entire board. I could not think of a worse idea than posting in a board filled with mods about an issue you had with mods. I liken it to wearing the Magpie kit to a pub in Sunderland.

Ahem, if you even read my sig you can see that I'm F&B mod, so I clearly wasn't the one who moderated you :facepalm2:

I would liken it more to finding your car had a warning light flashing and rather than ranting that engineers can't do their job properly actually taking the car to the garage, finding the problem, fixing the problem and knowing what to do in the future so you won't get warning lights.
Original post by KingGoonIan
Aye cos we paid so much for hi- wait what?

I thought it was 5 million but it was 3 million apparently, my mistake.
Obertan for Ameobi, does that mean hes finally put HBA on the wing? :O
GET IN! Sounds like an amazing goal from HBA.
HBA! :smile:
Magic from Ben Arfa!
What a goal :coma:
Reply 2170
Ben Arfa more productive in 20 minutes on the right than Squidward has been all season. I think I'll self harm if that useless knacker starts against QPR.
These bastards better not knick it in the last minute :colonhash:
All these chances! Would've liked Williamson to score in a cup game... it would do wonders for his confidence.
Jonas legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSS
What an ending! Jonaaaaaaaaas!!! Final minute of stoppage too.
Spiderman! :biggrin:

We're further in the competition than we usually get! Ben Arfa's goal though ... wonderful.
Revenge. Yay.
Reply 2178
Not seen it but sounds like a cracking goal from Ben Arfa. Such a shame he's clearly not a winger, but has done a good job of deputising for our star man Gabriel Obertan so he's fit to start the next match...
Reply 2179
cyoungdailymail Colin Young
"Best goal I've ever seen technically" Alan Pardew on Ben Arfa's wonder strike

Latest