The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3960
Tommy doesn't rate Thiago Silva which pretty much sums up his knowledge, best just to ignore him and his numbers :yy:
Ive never stated anything about Thiago Silva? :dontknow: . Quite a strange spamming post tbh.
Original post by Vintage
Indeed, But i've watched most games that have been on Sky etc and what i've seen of Evans is that he's very average. Just on good form.

To the Arsenal question. I referred for Koscelny that he's not looked great when playing with a weakened back 4 unlike Coloccini who has played with the average Williamson & Simpson and Raylor, Santon, Jonas, Olivier Bernard all season.

We could keep having this argument all the time, But player of the season etc should have reconised someone from Newcastle's team due to their outstanding postion in the table.

He has looked great with the weakened back-four. That's my whole point.
Reply 3963
Original post by Darth Vader 7
He has looked great with the weakened back-four. That's my whole point.

In the games i've seen he's looked average. But i suppose you watch him every game. Like me with Colla
Top 4 for Newcastle, please:biggrin:

Man united
Man city
Arsenal
Newcaslte
tottenham
chelsea

:coma:
Champion!

[video="youtube;G6WLOm8Jcl4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G6WLOm8Jcl4[/video]
Original post by Whey aye Cabaye
Champion!

[video="youtube;G6WLOm8Jcl4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G6WLOm8Jcl4[/video]

I heard about this haha. Apparently he was getting a £6 haircut in Gateshead? :tongue:

What a hero.
Reply 3967
Haha class. Someone i went to uni with interviewed Papiss for the Northern Echo the other day :coma: Legend.

Has anyone seen the video's of Youtube of Reading when they got home after clinching promotion. They went to a club at 3.30am for some drinks and it was full of Reading fans. John Madeski is pissed and so is Brian McDermot. Reading are a proper club like. Looking forward to playing them again next season. (I like Southampton too but the journey is a joke)
Hope we sign Douglas in the summer
Original post by Vintage
(I like Southampton too but the journey is a joke)

Wonder if the fixture list will have us playing them on a Monday night again

:facepalm:
I went to Southampton away when we won 3-0 in the FA Cup in like the 2003/04 season, wasn't too bad.
Reply 3971
Original post by Whey aye Cabaye
I went to Southampton away when we won 3-0 in the FA Cup in like the 2003/04 season, wasn't too bad.

Dyer x2?
Original post by sqwerty
Dyer x2?

Can't remember I was quite young. Just remember the "are you sunderland in disguise" chants and some songs about Kevin Phillips.
Original post by Stu Laverty
Wonder if the fixture list will have us playing them on a Monday night again

:facepalm:

Will be a lot of playing on Sundays if you get a Europa League spot.
As a result of Stoke taking a lower allocation of 1,664 place, extra tickets in L7 sections J and K of the Leazes End are now on sale.
Reply 3975

:beard:

Eww!
Reply 3977
Nice kit :yep: Looks like a Juventus rather than a Newcastle one to me though.
Reply 3978
I would say its quite nice, apart from the weird spiky lines...
I would like it apart from those random black lines are irritating.

Way better than this year's though.

Latest