The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Agreed that if the random spikey lines weren't there it would be nice!
Sorry even without the spiky lines it's not Newcastle at all, it looks like the shirt of some unknown Russian team.

Not vibrant enough.

Bring this design back!

this year's kit looks really good in my opinion. Thinking of getting one myself, the one TM94 posted is a really ugly kit in my opinion...
Reply 3983
phwoaar now this is where its at man... :sogood:

The kit looks nice aside from the 'spiky' things. Don't really see the point...
Original post by Mess.
Nice kit :yep: Looks like a Juventus rather than a Newcastle one to me though.

Fine by me, as long as we don't get a pink away kit too. :shot:
Reply 3986
I guess this is what it looks like, albeit with the new sponsor. Not sure what the other one is meant to be though. God I hate puma.

Eurgh.

Doesn't surprise me. A few people on Wiki answers seem to think the same.
TBF I'd say Newcastle is quite Scottish in a way...linguistically and in friendliness factor it suits Scotland more than it does England.
It also calls Durham a "bustling metropolis" and calls Gateshead a city. Grrrr. Also says Newcastle is one of the northernmost parts of England (which isn't really true...there's a one of the biggest English counties to get through before you reach the border) but at least it now sees it as being in England. Anyway, rant over...
Reply 3991
Not sure about that new kit like. I was thinking about getting one of the retro ones they're selling now
Yeh I think we'd fit in better in Scotland to be fair. If nothing else then the lack of prescription charges would be nice. I had to pay £7.75 yesterday. :colonhash:
Original post by scriggy
Yeh I think we'd fit in better in Scotland to be fair. If nothing else then the lack of prescription charges would be nice. I had to pay £7.75 yesterday. :colonhash:

Ouch. Being at uni in Scotland but living in England I just wait till I'm in Scotland unless really need it!
Cool, so when Scotland goes independent, Northumberland and County Durham (including Tyne and Wear), so River Tees northwards, can declare independence, and we'll join Scotland :yep:

I don't pay prescriptions and very grateful for that. It's ridiculous.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3995
Where are the rumours about Ben Arfa's discipline coming from? :s-smilie:

Reply 3996
Original post by mau5
Where are the rumours about Ben Arfa's discipline coming from? :s-smilie:

Lazy, **** journalism
(edited 11 years ago)
Who are those clowns?

Why would Ben Arfa decide not to play? By doing that he would royally **** up his chances of playing in Euro 2012.
dont know if im rooting for Arsenal or the Draw today :redface:
Original post by Stevo112
dont know if im rooting for Arsenal or the Draw today :redface:

Definitely a draw for me. We could then be 3 pts behind Arsenal with a game in hand if we win today :biggrin: